Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - What are you searching for Canon PIXMA MG5560? Printer driver to download, wireless setup, or find a price for this product, you can find in our post below. We have listed much more detail about this printer, we hope you enjoy to read our article. If you find a problem or something about MG5560 you can contact us at the form that we have provided.
|Canon PIXMA MG5560|
The Canon Pixma MG5560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer could fit the costs as a modestly valued house printer with excellent image high quality as well as reasonably rapid photo-printing speed for a printer of its rate, the price is $63.94 to $98.00. Offers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with 2pl technology, five separate ink tanks as well as the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color goes out, you only replace the ink storage tank you need. And also, the Break Edge attribute permits fast access to the ink storage tanks for a very easy substitute. With a 2.5" LCD display, the MG5560 lets you preview your images before your print, as well as fix your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II.
The Canon MG5560 printer showcases the benefit of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you print photos and also papers from your smartphone. With the cloud printing function, you could print directly from choosing prominent on the Internet Cloud services such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile device utilizing the totally free PPS app. AirPrint allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to print and check wirelessly from essentially anywhere around your residence.
The MG5560 additionally offers wireless Auto Power On, a practical function that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send out a picture or paper to be published. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing lets you immediately print on both sides of the paper and also could minimize paper consumption by up to 50%, aiding you to save cash as well as the setting. Complete HD Flick Publish turns your preferred HD film clips recorded with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cameras and also VIXIA electronic video cameras into lovely prints! The Auto Scan Setting recognizes the sort of initial you're scanning after that scans and conserves with the ideal setups instantly. Quick Start assists you get going quickly - just push the power button and also you could start inputting commands in seconds. As well as Silent Mode lets you publish anytime without bothering with interrupting those around you.
The PIXMA MG5560 additionally features My Image Garden software that puts all your preferred printing attributes, such as Unique Filters as well as Complete HD Flick Print, in one, hassle-free software application. Celebrate your vivid memories by developing custom prints from your gold mine of pictures and videos. My Image Garden additionally helps you arrange your images with calendar sight as well as the facial acknowledgment. Plus, original themes in various color mixes and also patterns contribute to motivating your picture tasks. On top of that, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download and install different imaginative jobs and also content.
Like the Canon PIXMA MG3260, the MG5560 printer can connect through Wi-Fi or directly to a computer through USB. We examined it over a USB connection with a COMPUTER running Windows 7.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5560 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5560.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-650 Pigment Black XL, CLI-651 Cyan XL, CLI-651 Magenta XL, CLI-651 Yellow XL, CLI-651 Black XL, PGI-650 Pigment Black, CLI-651 C Cyan, CLI-651 M Magenta, CLI-651 Yellow, CLI-651 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x16, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver and Software Manually:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver and Software Manually:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver, Software, User Manual Download
|Canon MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon MG5560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5560 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5560 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon MG5560 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks