Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Printer Drivers and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Nothing the dimension of your home office, authority is finally determined by the work that performed following the displays. By the new Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Printer, you can also operate fast and smart, supporting you to get lots performed. Specially designed to improve meet the requirements of home-based businesses, it delivers crisp, colorful prints of your business documents - instantly, cost-effectively and probably.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2010|
The simple, capable Canon MB2010 printer can save time and money and improve productivity, thanks to a fast original printout time and fast multi-page copying. The printer built to handle big projects, its paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper, and its high-speed ADF includes 50 sheets of paper at once. The ink tanks produce a high page yield, though an innovative ink specification guarantees crisp text, sharp contrast, and vivid colors that are smudge test and highlighter resistant. The bottom line: excellent quality, low-cost prints.
Among MAXIFY Printing Solutions technology, it’s easy to distribute and print information instantly from your compatible tablet or smartphone by popular Cloud services like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and extra. The Canon MAXIFY MB2010 is eco-friendly, meeting EPEAT, Energy Star, and another environmental standard. High of all, it’s all backed by 100% Latin America-based customer service and support.
A standard output quality for the MAXIFY MB2010 is a little high standard for an inkjet, with superior-par text, slightly sub-par graphics, and average photos. The text is crisp for an inkjet and should be okay for any documents other than ones requiring tiny fonts. With graphics, maximum backgrounds revealed evidence of banding. Small lines remained all but lost in two cases. Various graphics displayed dithering in the kind of graininess. Graphics quality is okay for greatest internal business uses, though we wait to use them for handouts going to people we were trying to move.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG6110 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1100 BK XL, PGI-1100 C XL, PGI-1100 M XL, PGI-1100 Y XL, PGI-1100 C, PGI-1100 M, PGI-1100 Y, PGI-1100 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 2.5" LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 10.3" (H).
- Weight: 23.4 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Wireless Setup:
Connecting your MAXIFY MB2010 Printer to a Wireless LAN via Cableless Setup
The MAXIFY MB2010 printer can be attached to a wireless LAN via Cableless Setup. The printer needs first be set up in Cableless Setup mode so that it can obtain network data from a computer or mobile device. Follow those steps to install your printer in Cableless Setup mode.
- Of the Home screen, use the arrows to select WLAN. Press OK.
- Press OK on Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose Other setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless setup and press OK.
- Then press OK button.
- The Canon MB2010 printer will be ready to receive the information for your wireless network from a mobile device (using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app) or from a computer (using the Cableless Setup method from the Setup program on the Setup CD or from the full driver/software package from the Canon website).
- Proceed with the cableless setup method on your mobile device (Android / iOS) or on your computer. Follow any onscreen instructions.
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB2010 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB2010 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB2010 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2010 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MB2010 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2010 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB2010 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB2010 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB2010 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks