Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Drivers and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - No interest the size of your home office, doing is ultimately defined by the work that is done behind the scenes. With the new Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Inkjet Small Office All-in-One Printer, you can operate quick and intelligent, supporting you to take lots done. Mainly designed to improve meet the requirements of home-established businesses, it gives crisp, colorful prints of your business documents - quickly, cost-effectively and certainly.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020|
The simple, capable Canon MB2020 printer can keep time and money and become productive, thankfulness to a fast first printout time and fast multi-page copying. Created to manage big jobs, its paper cassette operates 250 sheets of paper, and its high-speed ADF includes 50 sheets of paper at once. The ink tanks produce a high page yield, although an innovative ink formula supports crisp text, sharp contrast, and vivid colors that are spot proof and highlighter resistant. The bottom line: high quality, low-priced prints.
With MAXIFY Printing Solutions technology, it’s simple to share and print information immediately from your compatible tablet or smartphone via popular Cloud services similar Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and more. An automatic duplexer for two-sided printing gets standard with the Canon MAXIFY MB2020. On top of the MB2020 is the letter-size flatbed, plus a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF).
The output quality for this printer is a little above average for an inkjet, with above-par text, slightly sub-par graphics, and mediocre photos. The text is brief for an inkjet and will be okay for any documents other than ones requiring tiny fonts. With graphics, greatest backgrounds showed traces of banding. Small lines remained all but lost in two illustrations. Typical graphics showed dithering in the kind of graininess.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1200 BK XL, PGI-1200 C XL, PGI-1200 M XL, PGI-1200 Y XL, PGI-1200 C, PGI-1200 M, PGI-1200 Y, PGI-1200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 2.5" LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 10.3" (H).
- Weight: 23.4 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Setup:
Connecting your MAXIFY MB2020 Printer to a Wireless LAN via Cableless Setup
The MAXIFY MB2020 printer can be attached to a wireless LAN via Cableless Setup. The printer needs first be set up in Cableless Setup mode so that it can obtain network data from a computer or mobile device. Follow those steps to install your printer in Cableless Setup mode.
- On the Home screen, use the arrows to select WLAN. Press OK.
- Press OK on Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose Other setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless setup and press OK.
- Then press OK button.
- The Canon MB2020 printer will be ready to receive the information for your wireless network from a mobile device (using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app) or from a computer (using the Cableless Setup method from the Setup program on the Setup CD or from the full driver/software package from the Canon website).
- Proceed with the cableless setup method on your mobile device (Android / iOS) or on your computer. Follow any onscreen instructions.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB2020 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB2020 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB2020 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2020 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon MB2020 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2020 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB2020 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB2020 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB2020 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks