Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Drivers and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Wireless Inkjet Small Office Printer is compact All-In-One offers expert, business-quality colour printing for home offices and include Wi-Fi connection, Automatic Document Feeder, two-sided printing as well as Scan to Cloud function. Home office situations often require productivity and versatility of a space saving design and that business inkjet All-In-One produces. By wireless connectivity, professional print quality plus copy, scan and fax functions it has a suggested monthly print amount of mid 200 and 1,000 pages.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040|
Canon MB2040 printer is quick document printing, nevermore wait around for your business documents repeatedly. Fast A4 document ISO print speeds from 16 ipm in mono and 11 ipm in color are associated with a similarly rapid Quick First Print time of around 8 seconds. Print up to 1,200 mono and 900 color A4 document pages with the XL ink tanks. Separately replaceable ink tanks ensure maximum productivity with minimal wastage. A 4-colour multipack option contains a full set of replacement inks for even more cost-effective arrangements.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2040 is compatible with Apple AirPrint, and Maxify Cloud Link interface, that lets you upload scanned documents via Evernote, DropBox, Google Drive, and OneDrive instantly of the printer's screen, print pictures of online photo albums, office templates, and extra, still without a computer. It additionally supports Google Cloud Print, which lets you send documents to your printer from any Web-connected computer, smart phone, or device. You could also print and scan photos or documents from a mobile device with the Maxify Printing Solutions app installed on it.
The output quality for the MAXIFY MB2040 is a little above the average for an inkjet, with above-par text, slightly sub-par graphics, and mediocre photos. The text is crisp for an inkjet and should be okay for any documents other than ones needing tiny fonts.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY iB4140 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1400 BK XL, PGI-1400 C XL, PGI-1400 M XL, PGI-1400 Y XL, PGI-1400 C, PGI-1400 M, PGI-1400 Y, PGI-1400 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 2.5" LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 colour FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialling: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 10.3" (H).
- Weight: 23.4 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for instalment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Wireless Setup:
Connecting your MAXIFY MB2040 Printer to a Wireless LAN via Cableless Setup
The MAXIFY MB2040 printer can be attached to a wireless LAN via Cableless Setup. The printer needs first be set up in Cableless Setup mode so that it can obtain network data from a computer or mobile device. Follow those steps to install your printer in Cableless Setup mode.
- On the Home screen, use the arrows to select WLAN. Press OK.
- Press OK on Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose Other setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless setup and press OK.
- Then press OK button.
- The Canon MB2040 printer will be ready to receive the information for your wireless network from a mobile device (using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app) or from a computer (using the Cableless Setup method from the Setup program on the Setup CD or from the full driver/software package from the Canon website).
- Proceed with the cableless setup method on your mobile device (Android / iOS) or on your computer. Follow any onscreen instructions.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB2040 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB2040 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB2040 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2040 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon MB2040 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2040 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB2040 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB2040 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB2040 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks