Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Drivers Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Maxify MB2050 is the entrance level printer in Canon’s new Maxify inkjet printer series. The Maxify model promises high capacity, pigment-based and smudge-resistant inks, most duty cycles of up to 30,000 pages per month and high cloud and mobile printing support. Though, Canon is performing catch up to competitors such as Epson, which has been offering its excellent WorkForce series for an although. Straps with a robust detent stop the 50-page automatic document feeder (ADF) falling onto the scanner platen.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2050|
Canon MB2050 printer includes four individual ink tanks highest into their holder, once you’ve collapsed down the front panel. Every four cartridges are XL capacity, with black implying good for 1,200 pages and the colour ones able of between 700 and 1,000 pages, depending on colour. Canon gives its usual software bundle, containing its scanning utility, OCR, WebPrint and the QuickToolbox, as well as a driver. Separately replaceable ink tanks guarantee maximum productivity with minimal wastage. A 4-colour multipack option includes a full set of replacement inks for even more cost-effective outcomes.
Home office situations often demand productivity and flexibility from a space saving design and this business inkjet All-In-One delivers. The Canon MAXIFY MB2050 was compatible with wireless connectivity, professional print quality additional copy, scan and fax functions it has a suggested monthly print volume of between 200 and 1,000 pages. The MAXIFY Cloud Link you also can print from and scan to popular cloud services such as Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive - immediately from the printer screen or from a smartphone by utilising the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app. Scan through email, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print functions were support.
The MAXIFY MB2050 print quality is excellent. Black text is close to output in black density and sharpness of shape edges, and colour capacities are also thick and soft. A colour copy was so close to the original in colour events, although there was some drop-off in the sharpness of text. Photo prints quality is as good as from Canon’s dedicated photo printers; it’s unique when you look so carefully that you see a slight falloff in the reproduction of darker colours.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1500 BK XL, PGI-1500 C XL, PGI-1500 M XL, PGI-1500 Y XL, PGI-1500 C, PGI-1500 M, PGI-1500 Y, PGI-1500 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 2.5" LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 colour FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialling: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 10.3" (H).
- Weight: 23.4 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for instalment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver:Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Wireless Setup:
Connecting your MAXIFY MB2050 Printer to a Wireless LAN via Cableless Setup
The MAXIFY MB2050 printer can be attached to a wireless LAN via Cableless Setup. The printer needs first be set up in Cableless Setup mode so that it can obtain network data from a computer or mobile device. Follow those steps to install your printer in Cableless Setup mode.
- On the Home screen, use the arrows to select WLAN. Press OK.
- Press OK on Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose Other setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless setup and press OK.
- Then press OK button.
- The Canon MB2050 printer will be ready to receive the information for your wireless network from a mobile device (using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app) or from a computer (using the Cableless Setup method from the Setup program on the Setup CD or from the full driver/software package from the Canon website).
- Proceed with the cableless setup method on your mobile device (Android / iOS) or on your computer. Follow any onscreen instructions.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB2050 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB2050 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB2050 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2050 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MB2050 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2050 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB2050 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB2050 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB2050 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks