Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Drivers Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - All the better inkjet printer producers are making a potential for the small-business market, working to replace entry-level laser printers with cheaper to produce inkjets. Canon launched its MAXIFY model, and the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 is the budget at a price range between $129.01 to $190.00. A large printer with a free 50-sheet ADF applied into the lid of its flatbed scanner. Placed into an indent in the top shows the control panel, where provides a 62mm LCD screen, concurrently including a number pad for fax-dialling and additional control buttons.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2060|
Besides the printer supports for AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and various mobile operating systems, the Canon MB2060 printer can connect to services like Google Drive, Evernote, and Dropbox, enabling you to print or scan directly from the cloud. There's a USB cable port so you can do the equivalent with a flash drive. This printer also compatible with a wireless connection, with this features, can help you to print with a smartphone or tablet from wherever you are. Scans were inherently good, and in prints, black text was excellent for an inkjet. While printed colors obtained boldly, they appeared lacking in saturation, starting to lightly drab graphics.
Canon maintained average print speeds of 16 mono pages per minute (ppm) and 11ppm for color prints. The Canon MAXIFY MB2060 scored 14.7ppm in our 25-page mono test. Unhappily, it only operated 5.1ppm in our color test, which limited for an office device. Double-sided printing was also quiet, with ten color sides printing on five pages in four and a half minutes. Copying was quick, though, with ten mono pages creating in just 53 seconds.
The print quality of the MAXIFY MB2060 is excellent. Black text confined to laser output in black frequency and sharpness of shape edges, and color fills are also stable and smooth. A color copy was very close to the original in color lights, although there was a remarkable drop-off in the sharpness of text. Utilizing the lowest Canon XL cartridges, we could obtain on the internet; page prices were 1.7p to mono print and 3.7p for color. These are excellent figures for a color inkjet at this price, and with almost high capacities cartridges shouldn't require being replaced too commonly.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY iB4060 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1500 BK XL, PGI-1500 C XL, PGI-1500 M XL, PGI-1500 Y XL, PGI-1500 C, PGI-1500 M, PGI-1500 Y, PGI-1500 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 2.5" LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialling: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 10.3" (H).
- Weight: 23.4 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Wireless Setup:
Connecting your MAXIFY MB2060 Printer to a Wireless LAN via Cableless Setup
The MAXIFY MB2060 printer can be attached to a wireless LAN via Cableless Setup. The printer needs first be set up in Cableless Setup mode so that it can obtain network data from a computer or mobile device. Follow those steps to install your printer in Cableless Setup mode.
- On the Home screen, use the arrows to select WLAN. Press OK.
- Press OK on Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose Other setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless setup and press OK.
- Then press OK button.
- The Canon MB2060 printer will be ready to receive the information for your wireless network from a mobile device (using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app) or from a computer (using the Cableless Setup method from the Setup program on the Setup CD or from the full driver/software package from the Canon website).
- Proceed with the cableless setup method on your mobile device (Android / iOS) or on your computer. Follow any onscreen instructions on the Canon MAXIFY MB2060 printer.
Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB2060 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB2060 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB2060 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2060 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon MB2060 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2060 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB2060 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB2060 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB2060 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS9060 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks