Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Drivers Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2150 is a handy printer, scanner, copier and fax designed for home offices that require excellent mono and color print quality with a low price per page. With a large 250-sheet feeder and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the MB2150 Series delivers excellent prints with vivid colors also crisp text utilizing its brand and friction-resistant DRHD inks. The printer series can prints A4 at a fast 19 ipm mono and 13 ipm color when its first page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2150|
Design and features of the Canon MB2150 printer have many the same appearance as other Maxify printers. It begins with a 250-sheet paper cassette, and no multi purpose, or override tray. Comes with a 3-inch touch screen for configuring the device, and printing from and scanning to cloud sites and USB drives, as well as the different walk-up, or PC-free, tasks, the MAXIFY MB2150 has simply a 2.5-inch non-touch LCD. That display attaches a larger control panel with some buttons for navigation and other purposes, as well as some status indicators.
The standard connectivity options that include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and a direct USB cable connection. Stay in mind with that last benefit that your printer is not connected to the Internet, and consequently can't take advantage of some of the Canon MAXIFY MB2150's cloud and mobile features. Numerous of today's office printers, including entry-level models like that one, proceed with peer-to-peer protocols like Wi-Fi Direct and near-field communication (NFC) for connecting your mobile devices to the printer without each device being part of a network.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 13.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1500 Black - 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL), PGI-1500 Cyan - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1500 Magenta - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1500 Yellow - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 2.5” LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC: MAXIFY MB2150 Printer Driver and fax driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite20 (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 10.3” (H).
- Weight: 23.2 lbs.
- Ink Features: Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Wireless Setup:
Connecting your MAXIFY MB2150 Printer to a Wireless LAN via Cableless Setup
The MAXIFY MB2150 printer can be attached to a wireless LAN via Cableless Setup. The printer needs first be set up in Cableless Setup mode so that it can obtain network data from a computer or mobile device. Follow those steps to install your printer in Cableless Setup mode.
- On the Home screen, use the arrows to select WLAN. Press OK.
- Press OK on Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose Other setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless setup and press OK.
- Then press OK button.
- The Canon MB2150 printer will be ready to receive the information for your wireless network from a mobile device (using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app) or from a computer (using the Cableless Setup method from the Setup program on the Setup CD or from the full driver/software package from the Canon website).
- Proceed with the cable less setup method on your mobile device (Android / iOS) or on your computer. Follow any onscreen instructions on the Canon MAXIFY MB2150 printer.
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB2150 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MB2150 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB2150 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2150 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB2150 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MB2150 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2150 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB2150 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY iB4150 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks