Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Drivers and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Enjoy reliable printing with an excellent home office solution with Canon MAXIFY MB2160 that is a multifunction printer that can prints, copies, scans, and faxes with simple ease and is a smart and stylish accomplice for home office fertility. Experience super quick results as your print up over 19 black and white pages or 13 color pages in a minute. Your printing costs will do as low as 3.6 cents per page using genuine Canon XL ink tanks. Get up to 1,200 black and white pages from MAXIFY's high capacity XL ink tanks while keeping time with a 250 sheet paper tray.
Canon MB2160 printer features with wireless connectivity and USB cable for connection, print from all your devices even without a router, from the Cloud, and scans instantly to a network folder. Delivers it easy to share and print data immediately from your tablet and smartphone through popular Cloud services. You can also only scan directly to your mobile device. Best of all, the eco-friendly MB2160 printer is backed by 100%. The company’s Canon Print Business app presents mobile connectivity to nearly all Android and iOS devices, both locally and across the Internet.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 output quality is a strong suit, aside from his great input trays, is its print quality. We should look out, though, that business-centric inkjet printers that print well are the control, not the difference. Epson’s PrecisionCore-based WorkForce and WorkForce Pro business printers, as well as HP’s OfficeJet, OfficeJet Pro, and PageWide models, are on the full competent on the print-quality front. Now, good print quality alone isn’t sufficient to drive a machine over the finish line.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 13.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1600 Black - 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL), PGI-1600 Cyan - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1600 Magenta - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1600 Yellow - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 2.5” LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC: MAXIFY MB2160 Printer Driver and fax driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite20 (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 10.3” (H).
- Weight: 23.2 lbs.
- Ink Features: Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Wireless Setup:
Connecting your MAXIFY MB2160 Printer to a Wireless LAN via Cableless Setup
The MAXIFY MB2160 printer can be attached to a wireless LAN via Cableless Setup. The printer needs first be set up in Cableless Setup mode so that it can obtain network data from a computer or mobile device. Follow those steps to install your printer in Cableless Setup mode.
- On the Home screen, use the arrows to select WLAN. Press OK.
- Press OK on Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose Other setup and press OK.
- Select Cableless setup and press OK.
- Then press OK button.
- The Canon MB2160 printer will be ready to receive the information for your wireless network from a mobile device (using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app) or from a computer (using the Cableless Setup method from the Setup program on the Setup CD or from the full driver/software package from the Canon website).
- Proceed with the cable less setup method on your mobile device (Android / iOS) or on your computer. Follow any onscreen instructions on the Canon MAXIFY MB2160 printer.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB2160 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MB2160 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB2160 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2160 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB2160 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MB2160 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB2160 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB2160 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS9060 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks