Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Drivers Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5040 is the fast Wi-Fi All-In-One for commanding small office environments. Features ADF, 2-sided printing, usage controls and monitoring plus powerful smartphone and cloud connectivity. At 23 pages per minute (ppm) into black and 15ppm color, it ensures greater print speeds and has a wired Ethernet port, in interest to USB and wireless interfaces for connections. Further significantly, this model allows high-capacity inks, which should indicate lower running costs and less trouble.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5040|
Canon MB5040 printer is All-In-One for small offices, stay productive and stay connected with this great All-In-One designed for obliging small office environments, by monthly print volumes of between 250 and 1,500 pages. Nevermore wait throughout for your business documents again. Quick A4 document ISO print speeds of 23 ipm in mono and 15 ipm in color are mixed with a correspondingly rapid Quick First Print time of around 7 seconds. Dual Resistant High-Density inks provide sharp text and vivid colors. Those pigment inks have exceptional speed - so they won’t fade over time - and are marker and friction resistant to making them perfect for high-quality business documents.
Scan quality was as high as we've developed to expect from Canon, and mono prints and copies were also excellent, but as with the Canon MAXIFY MB2040 were dissatisfied with color prints and copies on plain paper. While the photo is quite high on the page, the colors themselves look drab when correlated to those of, say, an Epson Workforce. Print costs are excellent though, at about 4.1p for a page of mixed text and graphics, of which the black element is just 0.9p. Get light work of every job including multi-page scanning and copying thankfulness to a 250-sheet paper cassette, an integrated 50-sheet ADF, also a large color touch screen. Effortless, double-sided printing is also available for added professionalism and lower paper consumption.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2400 BK XL, PGI-2400 C XL, PGI-2400 M XL, PGI-2400 Y XL, PGI-2400 C, PGI-2400 M, PGI-2400 Y, PGI-2400 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0” Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x11.5 (H).
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5040 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5040 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5040 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB5040 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5040 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5040 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5040 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5040 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB5040 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5040 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5040 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Printer Drivers and Software Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks