Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Drivers Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5050 is an all-in-one inkjet printer by scan and copy purposes, an automatic document feeder and built-in faxing. It operates with Windows, Mac OS. The capacity of the inner paper tray is 250 sheets, a large size. It was much bigger than what's typical. There's an automatic document feeder to give you copy or scan a stack of pages in one process. The MB5050 printer has a medium-size 2.9-inch display screen including a touchscreen interface.
You can connect instantly to a PC with a USB cable, or network router either wirelessly by WiFi or with an Ethernet cable. This type has built-in faxing, can put incoming faxes if the paper moves out, and can send faxes from an associated PC. The Canon MB5050 printer includes 11.4 inches high by 18.4 inches wide by 24.6 inches deep. Print up through 2,500 mono and 1,500 color A4 document pages with the XL ink tanks. Separately replaceable ink tanks ensure the greatest productivity with minimal wastage. A 4-colour multi-pack decision contains a full set of replacement inks for even more cost-effective outcomes.
In remarkable areas, the Canon MAXIFY MB5050 offers intelligently. It's a rapid mono device, producing 25 pages of text at 21.4ppm, and a single mono photocopy in only eight seconds. 10 pages needed only 48 seconds. Scans are fast at low-to-middling resolutions, by a 300 dots-per-inch (dpi) A4 arrest taking just 14 seconds, but a 1,200 dpi photo scan took 68 seconds, which is less aggressive. Colour print speeds were fast, but not excellent, with 24-page graphics examination appearing at 6.3ppm. It got almost four minutes to duplex print 10 color sides on five pages, nevertheless.
Scan quality was as high as become to demand from Canon, and mono prints and copies were also perfect, but as with the MAXIFY MB2050, were disappointed with color prints and copies on plain paper. While the picture is very high on the page, the colors themselves look dreary when related to those from, say, an Epson Workforce. Print values are outstanding though, at about 4.1p for a page of mixed text and graphics, of which the black element is only 0.9p.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2500 BK XL, PGI-2500 C XL, PGI-2500 M XL, PGI-2500 Y XL, PGI-2500 C, PGI-2500 M, PGI-2500 Y, PGI-2500 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0” Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x11.5 (H).
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5050 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5050 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5050 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB5050 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5050 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5050 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5050 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5050 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB5050 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5050 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5050 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Software and Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks