Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5060 printer is a solid, multi function business support, allows you print, copy, scan and fax - giving exceptional quality every time. This printer is fast - releasing up to 23 black & white pages per minute or 15 color pages, managing your business running efficiently. Productivity is key to operating a business, and MAXIFY MB5060 gives with printing costs as low as 2.3 cents per page utilizing Canon XL ink tanks. Experience MAXIFY's high capacity XL ink tanks, which carry up to 2,500 black and white pages of its 250 sheet tray.
The connection for Canon MB5060 printer is using wireless connectivity, and USB cable, a print of all your machines without a router or from the Cloud. In interest, you can scan instantly to a network folder. Print immediately from apps such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Twitter, Dropbox, and Evernote, plus scan to email with MAXIFY Cloud Link. Maxify Cloud Link carries Google Cloud Print, which allows you send documents to your printer from a Web-connected computer, smart phone, or tablet. You can further print and scan photos or documents from some iOS, Android, or Windows RT mobile device including the Maxify Printing Solutions app installed on it.
The output quality for the Canon MAXIFY MB5060 is a touch over par for an inkjet, with superior-par text, lightly sub-par graphics, and ordinary photo quality. Text quality is sufficient, good enough for business use short of ones requiring tiny fonts. Graphics quality is becoming for internal business use although had hesitated to use them for handouts according to people were trying to impress or for formal reports. Running values for the MB5060 are only 1.5 cents per monochrome page and 7.1 cents per color page, which are both pretty low for an inkjet at its cost.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2600 BK XL, PGI-2600 C XL, PGI-2600 M XL, PGI-2600 Y XL, PGI-2600 C, PGI-2600 M, PGI-2600 Y, PGI-2600 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0” Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x11.5 (H).
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5060 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5060 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5060 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB5060 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5060 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5060 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5060 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5060 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB5060 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5060 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5060 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks