Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is a great-speed Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer, ideal for up to nine users. Created to answer the demands of your developing small business, it delivers significant business outcomes with crisp, sharp text and vibrant colors. Like the another Maxify AIOs, this one begins with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF). It combines a single-pass duplexing scanner, which can scan both sides of your two-sided multi-page documents concurrently. Besides being smarter, there are some steps for the ADF to get than in models wherever the ADF scans one page and suddenly flips it over to scan the different side, and consequently some points of failure.
The Canon MB5120 printer is available for large workloads, possessing a quick first printout time as fast as 6 seconds of power on and has single quick pass 2-sided scanning and copying. The paper tray can operate up to 250 sheets of plain paper, and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) inks provide for smudge and highlighter resistant prints. The entire MAXIFY lineup features built-in Wi-Fi and is fully compatible with the Canon PRINT app. This gives it easy to share and print data instantly from your tablet or smartphone via preferred public Cloud services. You can also only scan instantly to your mobile device.
Canon's suggested monthly print volume to this Maxify is 250 to 2,000 pages (as exposed over the maximum monthly duty cycle, or that quantity of pages you can print every month externally excessive damage on the device). If you wait within the recommended series (or perhaps go even a little lower) the Canon MAXIFY MB5120's cost per page of 1.5 cents per monochrome page and 6.3 cents per color page is highly competitive. The output quality is typical of Canon inkjets. The text comes out looking crisp and definite, with very distinct characters down to about 4 points. In case, in our testing, the text seemed laser quality, possibly even near-typesetter quality, over the board.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 Black - 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Cyan - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Magenta - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Yellow - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 3.5” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6".
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Scanner Speed: ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): 16.0 ipm.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.5" Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Up to 30,000 Pages, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included WINDOWS /MAC: MAXIFY MB5120 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 25.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 11.5” (H).
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5120 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5120 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5120 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MB5120 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5120 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5120 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5120 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5120 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5120 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5120 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Drivers and Software Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks