Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5150 is a great all-in-one wireless printer which will maximize your office potential. Provided with a 500-sheet paper capacity, usage controls plus Smartphone and cloud connectivity, this printer is perfect for even the various demanding small office. A completely featured printer, scanner, copier plus fax designed for smaller facilities that however need excellent mono and color print quality while remaining economical to run. This series can prints A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in color, plus the first page out time (FPOT) is only 6 seconds, while single pass two-sided scanning means you can scan quicker than always.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5150|
The connection for Canon MB5150 printer is using Wi-Fi, USB cable plus Ethernet, you'll be ready to print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services. Easily download the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app to print from a Smartphone. Or print instantly from services including Dropbox and Google Drive. Scan via email, scan to the cloud, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print functions are also approved. Perfect for small offices, the MAXIFY MB5150 has IP address filtering, so that the number of people with printer access can be quickly controlled. System administrators can also define individual works if needed, such as scan-to-USB.
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 can deliver sharp text, and vivid colors are Dual Resistant High-Density inks. They won't disappear over time and are marker and friction resistant too which gives them ideal for high-quality business documents. What's more, including the XL ink tanks you'll be capable of printing up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 color A4 document pages which are all separately replaceable. This guarantees maximum productivity with minimal wastage. With the massive 3.5” touch screen and straightforward user interface, the MB5150 allows you print, copy, scan or fax quickly and easily. With comfort for a kind of standard and custom paper sizes and featuring a high capacity 250-sheet feeder, this printer performs light work of everyday office tasks.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Drivers Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2500 Black - 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL), PGI-2500 Cyan - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2500 Magenta - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2500 Yellow - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 3.5” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6".
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Scanner Speed: ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): 16.0 ipm.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.5" Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Up to 30,000 Pages, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included WINDOWS /MAC: MAXIFY MB5150 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility, Fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 25.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 11.5” (H).
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5150 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5150 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5150 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MB5150 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5150 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5150 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5150 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5150 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5150 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5150 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks