Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Do you have a small business or prepare loads of job out of a small office? For those of you which print, scan and copy usually, the Canon Maxify MB5160 All-in-One Printer is ideal for you. Packed with business available features, this printer has the performance to run up with how you work. Print fast and produce efficient, your first page will be finished in 6 seconds, and the MAXIFY MB5160 workhorse warrants up to 24 black and white and 15 color pages in a moment.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5160|
This Canon MB5160 printer keeps prices low with printing at just 2.3 cents per page when utilizing genuine Canon XL ink tanks. Print with maximum capability with up to 2,500 black and white pages of high volume XL ink tanks from a 250 sheet paper tray. MAXIFY's anti-smudge waterproof inks obtain a print resolution of 600 x 1,200 DPI and scan up to 1200 DPI. By both wired and wireless connectivity, print from all your devices without a router, of the Cloud, and scan instantly to a network folder. MAXIFY Cloud Link allows you scan to email, link to Concur and print from Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Twitter, Dropbox, and Evernote.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5160 gives little to complain about when it proceeds to overall output quality, as is standard of Canon inkjets. The text appears out looking crisp and sharp, with incredibly distinct characters down to about 4 points. In fact, in testing, the text seemed laser quality, possibly even related-typesetter quality, over the board. The graphics pages viewed right, too, apart from special light banding in charts and graphs with the dark background and gradient fill. Middle and light-color fills, on the another hand, looked very beautiful, with little-to-no noticeable results. Photographs, too, came out looking better than demand for a business-oriented all-in-one printer.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2600 Black - 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL), PGI-2600 Cyan - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2600 Magenta - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2600 Yellow - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 3.5” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6".
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Scanner Speed: ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): 16.0 ipm.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.5" Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Up to 30,000 Pages, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included WINDOWS /MAC: MAXIFY MB5160 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility, Fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 25.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 11.5” (H).
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5160 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5160 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5160 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MB5160 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5160 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5160 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5160 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5160 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5160 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5160 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks