Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The new Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer provides you the ability to work quick and smart - so you can perform all you need. Tailored to the requirements of smaller offices, it delivers crisp, colorful prints of all your business documents - instantly and cost-effectively. The MB5320 is a wireless inkjet all-in-one printer valued at $399.99 (The US only) with a heaped feature set and reliable paper handling because, let's cover it, no thing likes a paper jam, especially in the office.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5320|
The Canon MB5320 printer is elegantly efficient. Created to support your business save time and money and improve productivity, it possesses a quick first printout time and fast multi-page copying thanks to single-pass duplex scanning. It does quick work of double-sided functions by simultaneously scanning both sides of two-sided documents. Made to manage big jobs, it's duplexing ADF supports up to 50 sheets, while its paper cassettes hold 500 sheets - an entire ream of plain paper. When you need to be instantly available for any job, just load 250 sheets of letterhead in one cassette, and 250 sheets of plain paper in the another. The ink tanks can produce a high page yield, while an innovative ink formula gives the crisp text, sharp contrast, and vivid colors that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. It all adds up to excellent quality, low-cost prints.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5320 is AirPrint-agreeable and uses the Maxify Cloud Link interface, which gives you access various cloud-based services immediately from your printer. You can upload scanned documents instantly to Evernote, DropBox, Google Drive, and OneDrive, and print photos from online photo albums, office templates, and much more, also without a computer. The MB5320 also supports Google Cloud Print, which permits you to send documents to your printer from a Web-connected computer, smartphone, or device.
The output quality of the MAXIFY MB5320 is standard for an inkjet, but variable, with above-par text, average photo quality, and subpar graphics. Text quality is greater than most inkjets and even several lasers and should be good enough for any business use, without one's expecting tiny fonts. Graphics quality is below par. Any backgrounds showed noticeable banding (a general pattern of striations), and thin, colored lines were almost ideal.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL, PGI-2200 C XL, PGI-2200 M XL, PGI-2200 Y XL, PGI-2200 C, PGI-2200 M, PGI-2200 Y, PGI-2200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 3.0" Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0" Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 13.9" (H).
- Weight: 28.8 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5320 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5320 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5320 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB5320 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5320 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5320 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB5320 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5320 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5320 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks