Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Drivers and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Notwithstanding some powers, we're yet to discover a Canon MAXIFY office inkjet that we'd take over the equivalent Epson Workforce or WorkForce Pro - but maybe the flagship Canon MAXIFY MB5340 is an exception. Despite a meager price, it great full of useful features: there are two 250-sheet paper trays, wired and wireless networking, a color touchscreen, and duplex printing, scanning, faxing and copying. At the top, a sloped control panel placed into the lid of the scanner covers a 75mm touchscreen which manages multiple of the control functions, improved by six push buttons.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5340|
The flatbed scanner of Canon MB5340 printer excellent with a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with double scan heads, so you can scan and copy duplex documents in a single pass. That is hugely faster than becoming to pass the paper through the scanner once for several scans and a part time to re-collate the sheets. There’s a front board USB socket so you can utilize a USB drive to upload documents for printing or download pages from the scanner. The lower of the two paper trays takes only A4 paper, but the upper one can make smaller volumes, down to 10 x 15cm photo blanks. Printed pages supply out to an extending support above the first tray.
The print quality for Canon MAXIFY MB5340 is very excellent, with sharp, densely black text, not as sharp as laser output but close. Colors in fields of fill are bold and unbanded and black text over color is clean, without any haloing. Photo prints are up to the high model of color pictures of all four-colour Canon machines. The engine is noisy, with a steady output of MPU 3 (Desktop / Tablet) 66dBA at 0.5m, but it allows a quiet mode, which decreases the noise, though reducing speed at the equivalent time. Using the high yield cartridges, which look to be the single ones available, gives page prices of 1.4p for mono and 4.2p for color, both including 0.7p to paper.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2400 BK XL, PGI-2400 C XL, PGI-2400 M XL, PGI-2400 Y XL, PGI-2400 C, PGI-2400 M, PGI-2400 Y, PGI-2400 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 3.0" Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0" Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 13.9" (H).
- Weight: 28.8 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5340 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5340 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5340 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB5340 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5340 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5340 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5340 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5340 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB5340 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5340 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5340 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Drivers
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks