Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Drivers and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon’s Maxify business inkjet series, launched last year, tops out with the Canon MAXIFY MB5350, a device possessing approximately all the extras you could want in a small business all-in-one. Including duplex scan and print, double paper trays and full wireless connectivity. Big, black and cuboid, the Maxify MB5350 is more quite high due to its twin 250-sheet paper trays. At the head, a sloped control panel placed into the lid of the scanner incorporates a 75mm touchscreen which manages several of the control functions, improved by six push buttons.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5350|
With two paper trays in the center, the Canon MB5350 printer is higher than usual inkjet MFPs, but it's nevertheless great seeming than greatest. At the head, there's a decent touchscreen, attended by a few dedicated purpose buttons and status lights. We've confronted a few unexpected control panels on current Canon printers, and the MB5350 is no difference. The screen isn't well responsive, and transitions between menu details are often needlessly delayed due to chugging fade effects and animations.
As general, inkjet output can't handle even the crispness of laser-printed text, but also at standard settings the Canon MAXIFY MB5350 output is pretty clean, and Canon's black ink seems appropriately stable on the page. It gets out fast, too: our 20-page examination document was completed at an average of 16ppm, quicker than any another inkjet, and faster even than any lasers. Graphical output is more strength: solid squares of color have depth and plenty to them, while gradients and photos view smooth and natural. But the printer isn't super fast for this kind of output: our five-page business document came out at a standard of 6.3ppm. Our high-quality photo montage got 70 seconds to print. Still, if you just want to produce the particular color image, the Canon is a nice choice.
The MAXIFY MB5350 does perform one major foul: if anyone of your color cartridges runs out, it will abruptly stop printing and decline to go again until it displaced. Several other inkjets make you take on printing in black, at least for a period of time, while you order a new ink supply - an extraordinary user-friendly way to do something.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2500 BK XL, PGI-2500 C XL, PGI-2500 M XL, PGI-2500 Y XL, PGI-2500 C, PGI-2500 M, PGI-2500 Y, PGI-2500 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 3.0" Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0" Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low-Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 13.9" (H).
- Weight: 28.8 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5350 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5350 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5350 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MB5350 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5350 MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5350 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5350 MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5350 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MB5350 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5350 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5350 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Drivers
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks