Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer is created to answer the needs of tinier businesses with up to nine users, by producing high-quality, low-cost prints. The MB5420 multifunction printer (MFP) includes 13.9 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD), larger than you'd need to experience a desk with, and weighs 28.4 pounds. It has superior paper handling, with a both of 250-sheet trays for a regular paper capacity of 500 pages, and an auto-duplexer for the two-sided page.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5420|
The Canon MB5420 printer is AirPrint agreeable, and Mopria approved for immediate printing for iOS and cooperative Android devices, and it can print from the Canon Print app as well. From the printer, you can obtain Maxify Cloud Link which allows you print pictures from online photo albums, office templates, and further, also without a computer and upload scanned documents immediately to Evernote, DropBox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. It also recommends Google Cloud Print, which allows you transfer documents to your printer from any Web-connected computer, smartphone, or device.
Always stay connected and implicated with built-in conventional Management Information Base (MIB) support, which enables you to quickly control the Canon MAXIFY MB5420 printer on your network. Built-in Wi-Fi networking gives it easy to connect and print from your computer and favorite mobile devices, and with the Canon PRINT app, you have the combined features of being able to print from the cloud and scan instantly to your mobile device.
The MB5420's overall output quality, based on testing, was really good for an inkjet, with the above-par photo quality and lightly above-par text and graphics. Text quality should be great enough for any business use, but maybe for those requiring tiny fonts. With graphics, some backgrounds revealed mild banding (a regular pattern of dark striations), the only problem of note. The MAXIFY MB5420 did well with thin colored lines, and in distinguishing among similar tones, and colors remained well saturated.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 Black - 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Cyan - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Magenta - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Yellow - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 3.5” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Scanner Speed: ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): 16.0 ipm.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5" x 11" (Letter), A4; ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5" x 14" (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.5" Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 30,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS /MAC: MAXIFY MB5420 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 13.9” (H).
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.
- Power Management: Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Ink Features: Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5420 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5420 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5420 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MB5420 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5420 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5420 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5420 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5420 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5420 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5420 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks