Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Get all your printing wants with the Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Wireless Small Office All-in-One Printer, this device allows you print, copy, scan and fax all in excellent quality making it the ideal home office multifunction printer. By your first page out in 6 seconds, print up to 24 black and white or 15 color pages in an expeditious minute. Prioritising economy, the MAXIFY MB5460 has a little power using and low cost per page. Featuring large cartridges that can be returned individually to decrease waste, you can work with some breaks, as each black cartridge gives 2,500 pages and each color cartridge becomes over 1500 pages.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5460|
Canon MB5460 printer compatible with USB, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, plus a professional print quality and usage controls. The all-in-one prints A4 documents at rates of 23 ipm in monochrome and 15 ipm in color. Unite this with a correspondingly rapid Quick First Print time of around 7 seconds, and you'll never more have to wait around for your business documents again. Just download the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app to print from a Smartphone. Or print immediately from services including Dropbox and Google Drive. Scan to email, scan to the cloud, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print purposes are also carried.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5460 output quality was very perfect for an inkjet, with the higher-par photo quality and lightly above-par text and graphics. Text quality should be excellent enough for some business use, but possibly for those requiring small fonts. Creating sharp text and vivid colors are Dual Resistant High-Density inks. They won't disappear over time and are marker and abrasion resistant too which gives them ideal for high-quality business documents. Running prices for the MB5460 are 1.5 cents per monochrome page and 7.1 cents per color page, based on Canon's price and yield numbers for its most-volume cartridges.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2600 Black - 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL), PGI-2600 Cyan - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2600 Magenta - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2600 Yellow - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 3.5” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Scanner Speed: ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): 16.0 ipm.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5" x 11" (Letter), A4; ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5" x 14" (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.5" Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 30,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS /MAC: MAXIFY MB5460 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility, Fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 13.9” (H).
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.
- Power Management: Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Ink Features: Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile
How to Setup or Download Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using Standard Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon MB5460 printer is turned on.
- Press the HOME button (A) on the Canon MAXIFY MB5460 printer.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the [WLAN].
- Tap [Wireless LAN setup].
- When the screen left above is displayed, go to the step 7.
- When the screen right above is displayed, go to the step 8.
- Tap [ To other connection methods ] on the printer.
- Tap [ Standard setup ].
- Tap your access point.
- When the screen of the display appears for "Enter WEP key and Enter passphrase"
- Tap the screen.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase).
- Character entry is case-sensitive so be sure to confirm.
- You can enter the characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer.
- Then tap [ OK ].
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Tap [ OK ].
- When the left screen appears, tap [ OK ].
- The wireless LAN setup in the standard method is completed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MB5460 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MB5460 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon MB5460 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5460 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MB5460 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MB5460 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon MB5460 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MB5460 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks