Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac Os, and Linux - Printing has never been further available with the PIXMA MX531 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Ideal for mobile printing, its various helpful features carry PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which enables you to print or scan photos and documents of your compatible mobile device. And by the PPS Cloud printing purpose, you can print instantly from preferred popular online Cloud services, like a Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and Dropbox, with your mobile device utilizing the free PPS app.
|Canon PIXMA MX531|
Other features of Canon MX531 printer that carry Auto Duplex printing, which enables you to automatically print on double sides of the paper and can assist decrease paper usage and price over up to 50%. Plus, an automatic document feeder operates up to 30 sheets, delivering it simpler to copy, scan or fax multiple page papers. Basic MFP features for the PIXMA MX531 incorporate the capability to print and fax from, as well as scan to, a PC, plus capacity to operate as a standalone copier and fax device. The key office-centric feature, in interest to faxing, which increases the letter-size flatbed and can manage legal-size pages.
The Canon PIXMA MX531 proposes Wi-Fi for connecting to a network, which could be helpful for sharing the printer in the dual function of home and home office management. It's small likely that you'll want to distribute it in an office, but, because of the small 100-sheet paper volume. Another purpose for connecting by Wi-Fi to an access point on a network is to get the advantage of the printer's Google Cloud Print support and Canon's Cloud-based Web services. Canon's Access Point mode, which runs the same system as Wi-Fi Direct, lets you connect your phone or tablet instantly to the printer indeed if you've connected the printer to your PC by using USB cable.
The good news is the MX531 printer managed much greater on output quality than speed. The text is at the base end of a short range wherever most inkjet MFPs fall, giving it excellent sufficient for most business demands. Graphics output is as good as or greater than the vast bulk of inkjet MFPs, getting it easily good enough for most every business management, including PowerPoint handouts and the related. Photo quality is a match for what you will require from the store prints.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5410 Drivers and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MX531 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-140XXL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-140XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-140 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-140XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-141 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB).
- Group Dialing: 19.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: 2-Line LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless Printing.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, USB Flash Memory, Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 7.9" (H).
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Wireless Setup:
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon PIXMA MX531 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your Canon MX531 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MX531 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon MX531 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX531 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MX531 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX531 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MX531 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|Canon MX531 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX531 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX531 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX531 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX531 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX531 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX531 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MX531 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Drivers and Software Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks