Canon PIXMA E401 Drivers and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA E401 is a small Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that gives real comfort and exceptional affordability. This new printer features cost-efficient ink cartridges, which appears insignificant price savings and added versatility for users with various printing needs or those who have limited their print due to the cost of the ink.
|Canon PIXMA E401|
If you want to print good quality photos as high as the brief document at an affordable price, the Canon E401 printer Ink Efficient All-In-One is the printer for you. Its hybrid ink system unites dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp and durable text. It provides you to produce beautiful prints at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi utilizing FINE print head technology. The smart PIXMA E401 has a small body, so it fits just about everywhere in your home. The printer is also cooperative with high-yield capacity ink cartridges, which can produce more prints per cartridge related to another printer of the same series.
This model gives users with useful printing abilities such as a paper tray that holds up to 60-sheets, Quiet Mode, Auto Power On, as well as My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print, and CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM to produce productive projects and content. Students and home cost-conscious users, inappropriate, will be enjoyed with the Canon PIXMA E401 printer. This design not only combines comfortable and high printing capabilities but also features extremely affordable ink cartridges.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MX521 Driver
Canon PIXMA E401 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-44 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-54 Color Ink Cartridge, PG-44 XL Black Ink Cartridge, CL-54 XL Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, and B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 31 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.8" (W) x 12.1" (D) x 5.8" (H).
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.
Canon PIXMA E401 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.8, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA E401 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E401 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA E401 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA E401 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA E401 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA E401 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52a (Mac)|
|PIXMA E401 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA E401 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)|
|PIXMA E401 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|PIXMA E401 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA E401 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA E401 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA E401 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA E401 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA E401 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX721 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks