Canon PIXMA mini220 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon is introducing its newest must-have products for the PIXMA range of home, office and expert quality photo printers - the small PIXMA mini series. The Canon PIXMA mini220 unites superior photo lab quality with high print speeds. With its brilliant clear 6.3cm TFT screen and Easy-Scroll Wheel, the PIXMA mini220 offers PC-free photo printing simpler than ever earlier. Look, select, edit and print digital photos at a touch. Just spin the Easy-Scroll Wheel to choose printing options on the screen. Improve photos automatically and achieve expert issues effortlessly.
|Canon PIXMA mini220|
The flagship Canon mini220 printer also features Canon’s innovative new simple-scroll wheel – the very first time that favorite model of the controller has been organized into a compact printer’s design. The simple user interface makes menu navigation and handling of the printer’s functions a far easier and more natural process. The easy-scroll wheel enables users to consume more time exploring the various creative printing opportunities accessible to them. The printer’s eye-catching design includes a foldaway carry handle for on the moving print – an ideal partner for the newest compact digital cameras and another mobile imaging devices.
The Canon PIXMA mini220 deliver beautiful color prints with high contrast, soft gradations, and excellent image detail. A superior 9600x2400dpi print resolution is performed using Canon's FINE print head in uniting with microscopic 1pl ink droplets. A wide range of Canon photo papers is established for printing vibrant color photos with a silk or glossy finish. Print a photo lab quality at the 10x15cm borderless photo within around 59 seconds in Regular mode. Only plug into the PictBridge port and print immediately from your camera. Also, enjoy fast borderless photo printing on convenient credit card size or fun photo stickers.
Canon's ChromaLife100 system produces beautiful photographs with improved stability up to 100 years to conserve your memories. With utilizing the FINE print head, genuine Canon inks, and genuine Canon photo papers, the system gives you with long-lasting, beautiful photos. This compact mini photo printer has a fashionable, stunning design. Take it everywhere with comfort, using the handy carrying handle. Or store it right in the smallest spaces. To use the printer, just set it flat and open up the adaptable tilting screen and paper trays. An optional battery pack and Bluetooth Unit give really portable printing.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Drivers and Software Download
Canon PIXMA mini220 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 59 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 256, Yellow:256, Color:512 x 2 colors (C, M), Total:1,536.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional).
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Photo Stickers, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8.
- Noise Level Approx: 38 sB (A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 8.9(W) x 3.3(H) x 8.9(D).
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac).
Canon PIXMA mini220 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA mini220 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini220 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA mini220 Driver, and Software Download
|Canon mini220 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon mini220 Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon mini220 Printer Driver for Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver for Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver for Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Drivers and Software Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks