Canon PIXMA mini260 Drivers Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma mini260 produces reasonably high-quality photos simultaneously with excellent speed, but photos are less durable than they should be. The mini260 is approximately the equivalent size as a miniature poodle, but it's not significantly tinier than any another ink jet–based dedicated small-format photo printer. It's arguably larger than some, and it's absolutely bigger than a standard thermal-dye photo printer. That said, it's small enough to include as portable, and it provides the good-looking output at fast speeds.
|Canon PIXMA mini260|
The Canon mini260 printer works about its task at some speed, with borderless 10x15cm photos getting just covering a minute to output in our examinations. There's a good range of versatility as well, with connections are using USB, IrDA (infrared) and PictBridge all built in, plus a multiformat memory reader. The latter in appropriate is excellent to use along with the big and very bright 2.5-inch LCD. Running the extra mile, Canon has also developed a wide range of image enhancement tools inside the printer, for features like brightness and contrast adjustments, normal or vivid color settings, face lightening, and red-eye removal. All of those are ready in standalone print mode, without staying connected to a PC, and are simple to get at and adjust thanks to a simple menu system.
Looking at the excellent print quality, it's hard to understand that the Canon PIXMA mini260 uses just four inks in its line-up. Of subtle skin tones to vivid, high-contrast photos, this printer produced excellent outcomes every time, with agreeably cheap running costs for ink and paper, which operated out at 28p per print. The mini260 gives more than enough to make it deserving examining. Just be sure to additionally look at the Epson image mate pal, the ability to crop photos, and a battery option but gives similar speed and output at a cheaper cost.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA mini220 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA mini260 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 59 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 256, Yellow:256, Color:512 x 2 colors (C, M), Total:1,536.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional).
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Photo Stickers, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8.
- Noise Level Approx: 38 sB (A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 8.9(W) x 3.3(H) x 8.9(D).
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac).
Canon PIXMA mini260 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver, Software, and Manual Download
|Canon mini260 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon mini260 Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon mini260 Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon mini260 Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon mini260 Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon mini260 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks