Canon PIXMA MX520 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - With the Canon PIXMA MX520 wireless printing is performed easily from many various devices. The printer begins with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and scanning everywhere in your home from computers and cooperative mobile devices. It also incorporates AirPrint which allows you wirelessly print from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. A desegregated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Dual Function Panel and FastFront are only some of the features that can support improved performance in your home office.
|Canon PIXMA MX520|
The Canon MX520 printer also enables you to transform your office into a photo lab. Print beautiful, borderless photo lab quality photos up to 8.5" x 11" in size. My Image Garden software does organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with excellent facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and extra. Also, the MX520 is the single type of the three that arrives with Ethernet network support, auto-duplexing (for two-sided printing without user support), and a color display for PC-free printing, copying, and scanning. Instalation this printer is easier, too, including the cooperation of that screen.
The Canon PIXMA MX520 produces the business imaging quality and intelligent answers that can support you in taking your business to the following level. So you can print business documents when you require to and photos when you need to. 4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution and the FINE Cartridge System determines superb business document printing and performance while built-in imaging technology guarantees the integrity of originals are conserved with any copy and scan.
Apart from that and a lightly squeezed chassis, the PIXMA MX520 is mostly last year’s device, right down to its comparatively poky performance printing our examination business documents, and its too-high cost per page (CPP). Mix those things with its relatively short 100-sheet input tray, and you get an AIO that executes the function particularly in situations with reduced-to-low printing demands.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MX520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Colour: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Colour: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Colour Ink, CL-241 Colour Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Colour: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 colour FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Colour: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5" LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 7.9" (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MX520 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX520 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Wireless Setup:
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon PIXMA MX520 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your Canon MX520 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MX520 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MX520 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX520 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX520 Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX520 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MX520 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks