Canon PIXMA MX521 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - With the Canon PIXMA MX521 wireless printing is performed quickly from many various devices. The printer begins with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and scanning everywhere in your home of computers and compatible mobile devices. It also combines AirPrint which allows you wirelessly print from iPhone, iPad, or iPod pressure devices. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, made-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Dual Function Panel and FastFront are any of the features that can help improve performance in your home office.
The Canon MX521 printer also enables you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print beautiful, borderless photo lab quality photos up over 8.5" x 11" in size. My Image Garden software performs organizing and printing your photos fun and simple with unique facial identification, Calendar Organization, Fun Filters, Automatic Layout Suggestions and more. 4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution and the FINE Cartridge System determines superb business document printing and ability while built-in imaging technology guarantees the honesty of originals processed with each copy and scan.
The Canon PIXMA MX521 is the unique model that comes with wireless network support, auto-duplexing (for two-sided printing without user support), and a color display for PC-free printing, copying, and scanning. Configuring the MX521 is evident, too, with the advice of that screen. The another two Pixmas become, rather, with two-line, old-school monochrome LCDs.
The PIXMA MX521 gives the business imaging quality and ingenious solutions that can help you in taking your business to the following level. So you can print business documents while you want to and photos when you want to. As with the Canon PIXMA MX451, the MX521 does very higher on output quality than at speed. It produced better text in our tests than most inkjet MFPs, par quality for graphics, and only just par quality for photos.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MX511 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MX521 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Colour: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Colour: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-140XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-140XL XL Black Ink, PG-140 Black Ink, CL-141XL XL Colour Ink, CL-141 Colour Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Colour: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 colour FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Colour: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5" LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 7.9" (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX521 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MX521 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double-click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX521 Driver:
Below the instructions or guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX521 Wireless Setup:
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon PIXMA MX521 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your Canon MX521 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
Canon PIXMA MX521 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MX521 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MX521 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX521 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon MX521 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX521 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MX521 Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon MX521 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon MX521 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX521 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MX521 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX521 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX521 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX521 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX521 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MX521 User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks