Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - It's time to move up to the big format, professional quality printer you've been considering about. The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer controls the functionality and technology you want to achieve high-quality output so your prints can seem as good as the photos you capture. Additionally, you can print immediately on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and design your customizable discs and jackets. The printer can deliver borderless prints up to 13 x 19" and is cooperative with a broad variety of media, including glossy, luster, and matte photo paper as well as Museum Etching and another beautiful art papers.
|Canon PIXMA PRO-100|
The Canon PRO-100 printer shares technology with the release of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to assure what you envision is expressly what you get. The OIG System explains each area of the print and wants the best ink mixture, so you view the colors you expect to see in your print. The PIXMA PRO-100 uses 8-ink cartridges, including Grey, Light Grey, Photo Cyan and Photo Magenta in interest to the general cyan, magenta, yellow and black inks. The ‘Photo’ colors are paler variants of the regular inks, providing for more subtle shading, excellent tones, and a full-color gamut.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 features multiplied connectivity choices so you can directly print from your various devices. In addition to a regular USB connection, you can connect to the printer across a wired or wireless Ethernet network. Additionally, you can apply the front-facing USB port to print instantly from a compatible digital camera with PictBridge adaptability.
Setup is easy but time-consuming. The software needs about 15 to 20 minutes if you’re installing all the services. Installing the printhead and cartridges is faster, but after that’s complete, the printer requires to prime for some minutes, supported by a head alignment. The Pro-100 connects to your computer unless through USB, Wi-Fi (via network), or Ethernet. The printer also establishes wireless printing over Apple’s AirPrint protocol.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 8" x 10" Image on A4 with Border: Approx. 51 seconds seconds; 11" x 14" Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: CLI-42.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size 3pl.
- Ink Capacity: 8.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13" x 19".
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: (Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art Paper: Fine Art "Museum Etching"; Other Fine Art Papers; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13" x 19".
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper; 20 sheets Photo Paper (4"x6"); 10 sheets (Letter/8"x10"); 1 sheet (A3+); Manual Feeder: 1 sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 38.5 dB(A).
- Physical Dimensions: 27.2" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 8.5" (H).
- Weight: 43.2 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 19 W (2.3 W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Driver, My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden, Print Studio Pro, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Setup:
WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
Network settings confirmation
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-100 printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID - Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PRO-100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Mac)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks