Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA PRO-100S is professional A3+ printer possesses an 8-ink dye based system for gallery-quality prints you’ll be satisfied to display or sell, plus Wi-Fi and full cloud connectivity for simple integration into surviving workflows. Reveal yourself in rich, glossy and vibrant color photos and stunning mono prints thankfulness to an 8-ink dye based system including 3 monochrome inks, which utilizes Chromalife 100+ for improved color reproduction and improved permanence.
|Canon PIXMA PRO-100S|
The Canon PRO-100S printer uses dye-based cartridges. That's a particularly good idea if you need to get high-gloss prints, but it's less so if image stability is supreme. Canon's Chromalife 100+ system ensures fade resistance of higher than 30 years for photos displayed under glass, but this may not be sufficient to qualify as 'archival quality,' which isn't excellent for anyone intending to sell their prints. That eight-ink system combines the general black, cyan, magenta and yellow with lighter photo cyan and photo magenta, for increased color control and less graining in the tighter area.
The output quality for the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S printer was excellent, especially when using Canon's top-end Photo Paper Pro Platinum. Photos were pleasingly crisp and detailed, while colors were punchy and nuanced externally being over-saturated. Our black and white test print was perfectly neutral, with particularly good detail visible in the mid-tones. However, dark regions were noticeably less intense than we've seen from Epson photo printers using Epson's old six-color engine, which also uses dye inks.
Print instantly and quickly from your tablet or smartphone utilizing the Canon PRINT app. An Ethernet connection gives it simple to integrate the PIXMA PRO-100S into your workflow. Print photos immediately from your chosen cloud storage services such as Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive by using PIXMA Cloud Link.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 8 Single Inks, ChromaLife100+ ink system with 3pl droplet size & FINE print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: A3+: Approx. 1m 30s (PT-101, PP-201, SG-201, LU-101).
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 8 separate ink tanks: CLI-42BK (Black), CLI-42GY (Grey), CLI-42LGY (Light Grey), CLI-42C (Cyan), CLI-42M (Magenta), CLI-42Y (Yellow), CLI-42PC (Photo Cyan), CLI-42PM (Photo Magenta).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching" (FA-ME1), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Premium Matte (PM-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Other Fine Art / Glossy Photo Papers and Canvas Paper.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, & 10x15cm sizes).
- Interface Type - PC: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (B port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (PRINT), PRO Gallery Print app, Canon PRINT app, Android Print Plugin, Apple AirPrint, PictBridge (USB).
- Driver Features: Borderless printing, Black and White Photo, Manual Colour Adjustment, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Quiet Mode, Auto Power Off.
- Software Included: PrintStudioPro, Colour Management Tool Pro (download), My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 689 x 385 x 215 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 19.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Wireless Setup:
WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
Network settings confirmation
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-100S printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID - Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-100S.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PRO-100S series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PRO-100S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PRO-100S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PRO-100S series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|PRO-100S series Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|PRO-100S series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PRO-100S series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks