Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA Pro range of medium-format color inkjet printers from Canon created for the interested photography lover or professional photographer, for whom A3+ images will be big sufficient. The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 manages a broad range of media and uses an eight-ink print system, improving photo cyan and photo magenta inks with red and green. Its 8-color ink system increases your color palette along with superior Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software to fine tune your prints plus Ambient Light Correction which optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition you would display.
|Canon PIXMA Pro9000|
The Canon Pro9000 printer connection is just a single USB socket on the printer, with no effort to network the device. As an authorization, there’s a PictBridge connection, so you can connect your camera and use the camera’s display to choose and manage images before printing. This fantastic printer does all of this and further while carrying Canon Fine Art Photo Papers up to 13" x 19" with two separate paper paths, including a front feeder for heavyweight paper models. The ChromaLife100 system unites the profits of genuine Canon dye-based ink and photo paper with FINE print head technology to produce long-lasting, beautiful prints with a dark color gamut for vivid coloration and high glossiness.
The graphics quality is also near the great end of the range, which delivers the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 an excellent option for visual artists, also. We saw no defects worth considering. The text was a little under par for an inkjet, as one deeply stylized font with dark strokes was not merely readable on plain paper also at 20 points. Most fonts you might use in a business setting were easily readable at five points, nevertheless. In any case, it's hard to worry about text quality very essential for a printer that's proposed primarily for photos.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless: approximately 30 seconds, 8 x 10 photo: approximately 50 seconds, 11 x 14 photo (on 13 x 19 paper): approximately 1 minute 23 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 768 x 8 colors (Photo Bk, C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G), Total: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:Black: 4800 x 2400 dpi,7Color:4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included).
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 picoliters.
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, 13x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Handling: Top Feeding (ASF); Front Feeding (Single sheet up to 1.2mm paper thickness).
- Noise Level Approx: 37 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 26.0(W) x 7.6(H) x 14.0(D).
- Weight: 30.8 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint(Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows),Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended).
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Pro9000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Pro9000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Pro9000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|Pro9000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|Printer Driver for XP x64|
|Pro9000 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|Pro9000 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Pro9000 User Manual (Windows)|
|Pro9000 User Manual (Mac)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks