Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II controls the functionality and technology you need for high-quality output so you can be the photographer you’ve ever needed to be. Its 8-color ink system increases your color palette along with superior Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software to select tune your prints plus Ambient Light Correction which optimizes color output to meet the specified lighting situation you would perform in. This incredible printer does all of this and more while carrying Canon Fine Art Photo Papers up to 13" x 19" with two separate paper paths, including a front feeder for heavyweight paper models.
|Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II|
The ChromaLife100 system unites the benefits of genuine Canon dye-based ink and photo paper with FINE print head technology to deliver long-lasting, beautiful prints with a wide color gamut for vivid coloration and high glossiness. The Canon Pro9000 Mark II gets your photo printing to all-new professional levels. The standard of quality is reached by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented printhead hurling ink droplets as small as 2pl. That will deliver professional quality and detail to all of your photos.
The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II is created to exceed at full color. Its eight-ink system covers green, red, pale magenta and light cyan as well as the typical cyan, magenta, yellow and black inks. The Pro9000 Mark II is great and meets the quality of various retail photo printing services. Its A3 and A3+ prints are reasonably good value, but it's costly to buy and run related to other A3 printers. For a petty more cash, Epson's R2880 offers more detailed and accurate photos. If you're in a statement, HP's four-ink Photosmart B8550 gives bright prints for around £100 less.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet Photo Printer.
- Features: Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 8 Individual Ink Tanks, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support.
- Print Speed (up to): 8 x 10 Borderless Color Photo: 47 seconds, 11 x 14 Color Photo on 13 x 19 paper: 1 min. 23 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13x 19.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeding: 150 sheets, Front Tray: Single Sheet (up to 1.2 mm paper thickness).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 42.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 26.0 (W) x 13.9 (D) x 7.6 (H).
- Weight: 32.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 16W (1.2W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Printer Driver, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Pro9000 Mark II series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Pro9000 Mark II series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Pro9000 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Pro9000 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 2.62 (Windows XP x64)|
|Pro9000 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 2.29a (Windows 2000)|
|Pro9000 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 7.17.3 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Legacy Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|Pro9000 Mark II series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Pro9000 Mark II series User Manual (Windows)|
|Pro9000 Mark II series User Manual (Mac)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks