Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - the Canon Pixma Pro9500 is at the best of the Canon series of desktop photo printers, and this printer is one trace down. The exception is the ink. It's just to make the Pro9500 a very reliable choice for a professional or severe beginner photographer, hoping you have the extra money to pay. The ink for this printer made around an eight-color ink system, with cyan, yellow, magenta, black, light cyan, light magenta, red, and green inks. The latest two inks are intended to increase the range of colors the printer can print associated with printers with just four or six ink colors.
The Canon Pro9500 printer uses ten color inks, combining a gray cartridge and an another black cartridge. The two black cartridges deliver the printer both a matte black for non-glossy paper and a photo black for glossy paper. The gray cartridge gives it much simpler to print black-and-white photos with grays that shade smoothly. All of those things make the printer of interest to everyone who prints monochrome photos.
Canon printers are usually very quick, but the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 established the latest in the group, at smallest in high-quality print mode. A3+ borderless prints took 8m 22s to provide, but at maximum quality settings, speed determined similar to the Epson A3+ printers on the test, at 11m 15s. That's still less than half as fast as the PIXMA Pro9000. Colour accuracy and contrast are compelling on matte photo media, with real output for landscapes and portraits.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 8 x 10 borderless: approximately 2 minutes 7 seconds, 11 x 14(on 13 x 19 paper): approximately 4 minutes.
- Number of Nozzles: 768 x 10 colors (Matte Bk, Photo Bk, C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G, GY), Total: 7,680.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 4800 x 2400 dpi, Color: 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included).
- Ink Droplet Size: 3 picoliters (color).
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, 13x 19.
- Paper Handling: Top Feeding (ASF): Front Feeding (Single sheet up to 1.2mm paper thickness).
- Noise Level Approx: 36 dB(A) in the best quality mode on Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss.
- Physical Dimensions: 26.0(W) x 7.6(H) x 13.9(D).
- Weight: 33.9 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-Layout (Windows version included/Mac version not included but downloadable from Canon website).
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Pro9500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Pro9500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Pro9500 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
|Pro9500 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|Pro9500 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|Pro9500 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Pro9500 User Manual (Windows)|
|Pro9500 User Manual (Mac)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks