Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II is a high-end A3 photo printer that utilizes pigment-based ink. The printer uses ten single pigment ink cartridges including separate monochrome ink tanks for grey, matte black, and gloss black. To get the usual perfect print quality, you'll want to use a color-management-friendly photo editor and correctly calibrated screen, which may be a squabble for Windows PC users. If you can use some time preparing your digital workflow properly set up, though, it's near difficult to be dissatisfied with the outcomes that the PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II can produce.
|Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II|
The Canon Pro 9500 Mark II printer connection that was using USB 2.0 using a standard USB B connector on its rear. A USB host port on the front of the printer operates with any PictBridge-compatible camera we tested it by an EOS 550D digital SLR as high as a range of compacts. Since the Pro9500 Mark II has no color or monochrome LCD screen, printing via PictBridge needs a little confidence - users must choose the prints they need on camera and wish for the best. Placing inks is easy thanks to clearly labeled tank slots, and aside from power, the only cable needed is a USB connection to the computer.
The output quality of the Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II is excellent. We choose for High print quality, by utilizing Standard directly to compare printing speeds and overall print quality. Printing 14.6-megapixel photos - that's 4672x3104 pixels at a 3:2 image ratio - at A3 sizes offered prints that were full of elaborate detail. Both full color and monochrome prints display soft, subtle step changes with no banding or posterization visible. It may have become significant attempt to set up our digital workflow correctly, although the results were worth the time spent.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet Photo Printer.
- Features: Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 10 Individual Ink Tanks, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support.
- Print Speed (up to): 8" x 10" Borderless Color Photo: 4 minutes, 5 seconds, 11" x 14" Photo on 13" x 19" paper: 7 minutes 55 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 7,680.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included) and USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13"x 19".
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeding: 150 sheets; Front Tray: Single Sheet (up to 1.2 mm paper thickness).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 36.0 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 26.0" (W) x 13.9" (D) x 7.6" (H).
- Weight: 32.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 14W (1.2W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Pro9500 Mark II CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Pro9500 Mark II CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Ver. 2.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Ver. 2.62 (Windows XP x64)|
|Pro9500 Mark II Printer Driver Ver. 2.28 (Windows 2000)|
|CUPS Printer Driver for OSX|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|Pro9500 Mark II XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.2.0 (OS X 10.7)|
|Pro9500 Mark II User Manual (Windows)|
|Pro9500 Mark II User Manual (Mac)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks