Canon PIXMA E471 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA E471 is a compact and economical wireless multifunctional printer that gives exceptional saving and performance with low-cost ink. This printer is created to provide users with savings, versatility and seamless printing with cheap ink cartridges. Copy, scan, and print from virtually everywhere around the home with its wireless ability. And with a maximum color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the E471 allows you to create beautiful prints at home and office.
|Canon PIXMA E471|
The Canon E471 printer features the incredible advantage of Canon PRINT, which gives it simple to print photos or documents shortly from your mobile device from only about everywhere. With the PIXMA Cloud Link functional, you can publish your data utilizing preferred popular online Cloud services, like a Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDriveTM and Google DriveTM from your mobile device. Plus, with Google Cloud Print you can print from anywhere you are, from applications you utilize every day.
Other features combine Easy-PhotoPrint+, a feature that gives it easy to edit and print your photos from everywhere you have Internet access. The Canon PIXMA E471 also includes XL ink cartridges so you can enjoy other printing and fewer refills. Plus, the Auto Power On has automatically powered up the printer any time you send anything to be printed. The compact PIXMA E471 brings quality printing home.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA E461 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA E471 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-44 Pigment Black, CL-54 Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, PIXMA Cloud LINK.
- Output Tray Capacity: y60 Sheets Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode; Line Scanning Speed: Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.2 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: A4 (8.5" x 11.7") LTR.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.8" (W) x 12.1" (D) x 5.8" (H).
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.
Canon PIXMA E471 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Wireless 10 Mobile, Amazon Fire Devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA E471 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E471 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA E471 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon E471 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon E471 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)|
|Canon E471 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199a (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon E471 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|Canon E471 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|Canon E471 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon E471 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA E401 Drivers and Software Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks