Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TR7550 prides new key features to support remote controlling such as the 20 sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Duplex Printing, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), big touch screens and enhanced User Interface (UI). The new small size implies users have more place to work without agreeing on functionality or quality of their printing.
|Canon PIXMA TR7550|
Enhanced UI enables operators to optimise the abilities of the new printers’ purposes by simply navigating over the controls. The Canon TR7550 printer has bigger touch screens, 3.0 inch, and 4.3-inch screens respectively, the front panel can be slanted to accommodate the user’s eye line. The massive screen size makes the control of the functions even easier; perfect if the printer is commonly used throughout the working day. Users can improve productivity with the Auto Duplex Print feature meaning PIXMA TR7550 automatically prints double-sided documents at the touch of a button saving time and paper.
The Canon PIXMA TR7550 feature Wi-Fi connectivity providing users more opportunity so they can print wirelessly from the smartphone, tablet or laptop. PIXMA Cloud Link is cooperative with the range allowing working users to print and scan documents of and to online services like a GoogleDrive, Dropbox, and Evernote for enhanced speed and share-capability. Users can locate and store files using PIXMA Cloud Link via the Canon PRINT App or the printer screen, enabling remote work with convenience. With the Smartphone Capture and Copy feature accessed via the Canon, PRINT App users can catch a photo of a hard copy with the smartphone to switch to a soft copy through to the device.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-580 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-581 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-580 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), CLI-581 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Colour): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanning Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Colour Fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page, Colour: Approx. 60 seconds per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages.
- Group Dialing: 99 Locations.
- Other Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Colour Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TR7550 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu, Mobile App (iOs/Android), Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon TR7550 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TR7550 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon TR7550 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TR7550 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TR7550 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TR7550 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks