Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TR7560 is new series of Australian Canon printer. Want to know more about this printer series! Let's check the review below. The TR7560 is easy to manage, every function is within natural range with the manually adjustable front panel, 3.0 inch LCD display and simple interface. The bright buttons propose fast access to the printer’s primary functions, whether that be printing, copying, scanning or faxing.
|Canon PIXMA TR7560|
Canon TR7560 printer is small and compact design, experience a thin, space-saving design. Smart contrasting textures, curved corners, and tapering shapes make the printer’s now-small frame look even smaller. A superb printer interior and out – an elegant addition to every desk or home office. Print quality documents with sharp, crisp text including USB cable, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Its document replacement reminder, 2-way paper feeder, and duplex print via ADF make printing at home simpler than regularly. Not to suggest that Canon’s inkjet print technology and 5 single inks bring comfort, cost savings, and beautiful prints.
Applying PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed over the Canon PRINT app, you can now print from favorite social network and cloud services such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and much more. Print photos in your laptop or camera, with the printer's right SD card slot - making it simpler than ever before to showcase your photos. Get manageable with the way your Canon PIXMA TR7560 printer receives paper either through rear paper feeding or via front paper cassette. The paper output tray is also automatically enlarged.
You might also like: Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver
Canon PIXMA TR7560 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-680 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-681 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-680 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), CLI-681 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Colour): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanning Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Colour Fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page, Colour: Approx. 60 seconds per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages.
- Group Dialing: 99 Locations.
- Other Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Colour Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TR7560 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu, Mobile App (iOs/Android), Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TR7560 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon TR7560 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TR7560 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon TR7560 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TR7560 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TR7560 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TR7560 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks