Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon is created to be your right associated with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing all reasonable from a single, almost compact unit. The print is of high quality including a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and five-color ink system that will produce sharp photos and documents. It also features rates of up to 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm in color as well as automatic duplexing. Additionally, the printer features 100-sheet front and rear trays for controlling multiple media from 4 x 6" up to 8.5 x 14" in size with satisfaction.
|Canon PIXMA TR8520|
The Canon TR8520 printer features an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for explicit imagery and can produce a color copy in only 19 seconds. Furthermore, thanks to built-in USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity, you can directly connect a smartphone or mobile device for immediate printing and scanning. General operation is automatic thanks to the use of a 4.3" touchscreen LCD on the control panel. You can also print instantly from a camera's SD memory card thanks to a built-in slot on the printer.
Setting up the Canon PIXMA TR8520 is straightforward and honest, though it does require an extra step or two more than most another inkjet AIOs. Indeed, once you plug it in and apply it on, the PIXMA TR8520's big control panel leads you into each process—from unpackaging and loading the five ink cartridges to choosing the two paper trays. No part of the installation process is started for error.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA TR7520 Drivers and Software Download
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-281 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Colour): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanning Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Save to Memory Card, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Colour Fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page, Colour: Approx. 60 seconds per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages.
- Group Dialing: 99 Locations.
- Other Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
- Other Features: 4.3 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Colour Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu, Mobile App (iOs/Android), Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon TR8520 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TR8520 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon TR8520 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TR8520 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TR8520 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TR8520 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks