Canon PIXMA TR8550 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TR8550 is a small but feature-packed all in one inkjet color printer, perfect for quality documents and photos in the active home. Print, scan, copy or fax with excellent detail. It includes 5 individual ink tanks for vibrant color and brightness. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth carries many wireless printing choices, so it's easy to print with your smart device. With an automatic document feeder and 'smartphone-like' handles on a large tilting color touchscreen, it'll provide all your home printing wants.
|Canon PIXMA TR8550|
The Canon TR8550 printer features a large 10.8cm highly-responsive color LCD touchscreen on the tiltable front panel for easiness of use. Print at a resolution of higher to 4800 dpi and enjoy quality color photos and images as well as sharply styled text documents. With speeds of 15 ipm for black and white printing and 10 ipm for color, you can make your hands on a lab quality borderless 10x15cm (4x6") photo in 37 seconds.
The Canon PIXMA TR8550 is utilizing 5 original inks, so you only require to change the color that runs out, making printing more efficient. You can also buy optional XL and XXL ink cartridges to print more pages and save you restoring them so regularly if you print a much, while automatic 2-sided printing keeps on paper. The PIXMA TR8550 has been created with a cost-effective footprint and space-saving design in memory. Elegantly shaped, it’ll fit comfortably and efficiently into your home or office. Dual feeder design suggests you can load photo paper (in the rear) and plain paper (in the front cassette) at the related time.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA TR8550 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-580 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-581 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-580 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), CLI-581 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Colour): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanning Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Save to Memory Card, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Colour Fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page, Colour: Approx. 60 seconds per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages.
- Group Dialing: 99 Locations.
- Other Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
- Other Features: 4.3 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Colour Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TR8550 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu, Mobile App (iOs/Android), Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TR8550 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR8550 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR8550 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR8550 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon TR8550 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TR8550 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon TR8550 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TR8550 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TR8550 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TR8550 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks