Canon PIXMA TR8560 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon have launched the new 4-in-1 Pixma Home Office printers with print, copy, scan and fax functionality as well as WiFi and Bluetooth LE connectivity. Enhanced UI enables operators to optimise the abilities of the functions of the new printer by quickly navigating over the controls. The Canon PIXMA TR8560 printers have more large touch screens, 3.0 inch, and 4.3-inch screens individually, the front panel can be slanted to change the user’s eye line.
|Canon PIXMA TR8560|
The Canon TR8560 printer can be connected to an Ethernet cable for the printer to be wired to a full network involving users can print and scan from many printers at any time. This model also has the combined advantage of a built-in SD card slot which provides users the versatility of scanning and printing instantly to and from the SD card, so there’s no requirement to connect to the other device. The PIXMA TR8560 possess new key features to support remote working such as the 20 sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Duplex Printing, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), large touch screens and improved User Interface (UI).
The new series holds 5 single ink cartridges and features a Hybrid Ink System producing improved color reproduction for high-quality prints and sharp text. With fade resistant inks of the Canon PIXMA TR8560 give the advantage of simultaneously using dye and pigment based inks for the excellent quality. The printers are cooperative with three sized ink cartridges giving users a choice when buying their cartridges; whether mass printing or the single document. The more essential capacity cartridges complement users with the requirement to print in higher volumes for cost-effective printing and fewer cartridge replacements.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA TR8560 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-680 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-681 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-680 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), CLI-681 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Colour): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanning Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Save to Memory Card, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Colour Fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page, Colour: Approx. 60 seconds per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages.
- Group Dialing: 99 Locations.
- Other Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
- Other Features: 4.3 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Colour Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TR8560 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu, Mobile App (iOs/Android), Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TR8560 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR8560 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR8560 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR8560 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon TR8560 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TR8560 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon TR8560 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TR8560 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TR8560 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TR8560 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks