Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TS3110 printer gives a host of new features; while keeping the smooth, small body, and smart print, copy and scan functionalities of its ancestors. Ideally for tech gadget lovers, creative crafters and image creators to print and scan their pieces most excellently. Also, it runs reasonably quickly with speeds of up to 7.7 ipm in black and 4 ipm in color. Scanning and copying aren't left out either with an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi resolution supporting to produce detailed images from your originals.
|Canon PIXMA TS3110|
The Canon TS3110 printer processes favorite features from the earlier series of PIXMA TS All-in-One printers, including but not restricted to cloud printing abilities over a compatible smartphone or tablet device applying Canon PIXMA Cloud Link and high-resolution scanning and support for a kind of paper sizes and types. Overall operation is started quickly with a 1.5" segment LCD and buttons giving access to certain settings and modes. Also, it features a 60-sheet rear paper tray that can manage a range of media from 4 x 6" up to 8.5 x 14" in size.
The Canon PIXMA TS3110 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One, the lowest-priced of TS-series AIO, produces good-quality printing for a low cost, but saving fewer bucks over one of its five or six-ink will cost you about speed and photo output quality. It prints at smaller than half the speed of the another four TS-series models, and print quality, while higher than acceptable, isn't quite up to that of the another four TS-series AIOs.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA E3110 Drivers and Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145/PG-145XL: Pigment Black Ink, CL-146/CL-146XL: Dye-Based Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4"x6", 5"x5" Square, 5"x7", 8"x10", Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning; Line Scanning Speed, Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7" (A4/Letter).
- Other Features: 1.5" Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS3110 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden9 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu; MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.2" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 5.8" (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2" (L) x 21.8" (W) x 5.8" (H).
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS3110 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon TS3110 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TS3110 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3110 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3110 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TS3110 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA E481 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks