Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TS3140 is a reachable all-in-one Wi-Fi printer for sharp documents and vivid, borderless photos. Experience borderless photo printing, direct from your Smart device, Wi-Fi camera or the cloud, with this reachable PIXMA printer. Scan and copy with ease, utilizing the intuitive 3.8cm LCD display. This printer is managing high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges and save up to 30% per page, associated to regular equivalents.
General operation is made easy with a 1.5" segment LCD and buttons providing access to certain settings and modes. Also, it combines a 60-sheet rear paper tray that can manage a range of media from 4 x 6" up to 8.5 x 14" in size. If you need to print or scan instantly from or to a mobile phone or tablet the Canon TS3140 printer performs that easy as well with comfort for Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, and much more.
The Canon PIXMA TS3140's software package comprises essentially of services for scanning, improving, correcting, controlling, and printing photos. In the interest of the drivers for the device itself, you also obtain Canon's Scan Utility, a logically suitable scanning interface, given the cost and range of this AIO; Master Setup, for set up and monitor the printer. My Printer Network Tool, for controlling the TS3140 on your wireless network, My Image Garden, a collection of improvement and correction filters, like a red-eye removal and image cropping.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-445/PG-445XL: Pigment Black Ink, CL-446/CL-446XL: Dye-Based Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4"x6", 5"x5" Square, 5"x7", 8"x10", Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning; Line Scanning Speed, Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7" (A4/Letter).
- Other Features: 1.5" Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS3140 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden9 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu; MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.2" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 5.8" (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2" (L) x 21.8" (W) x 5.8" (H).
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon TS3140 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TS3140 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3140 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3140 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TS3140 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TR7540 Drivers and Software Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks