Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA HOME TS3160 is a handy All-In-One printer built for all your everyday printing requirements. From text-heavy documents to color photographs, this Wi-Fi-allows multifunction printer is located in a compact, desk-friendly design with single connectivity buttons for an efficiency of use. Manage your printer and complete all your printing requirements with comfort, with the combined 1.5 inch LCD screen.
|Canon PIXMA TS3160|
The Canon TS3160 printer uses the advanced printer technology to save energy by automatically turning on when a print instruction is sent, and automatically turning off when it doesn’t get a print order for a while. Decrease the number of cords around the house with wireless connectivity, which carries PIXMA Cloud Print and another application such as Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print lets printing from mobile devices. Using PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed over the Canon PRINT app, you can now print from popular social network and cloud services such as Instagram, Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and much more.
Do you are printing sharp text or beautiful photos, the PIXMA HOME TS3160 uses our FINE cartridge system to create crisp document text and high-quality images. You can also print borderless photos up to 5”x7” size. The PIXMA TS3160's software package consists primarily of benefits for scanning, enhancing, editing, managing, printing photos, and much more.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA TR8560 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS3160 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-645/PG-645XL: Pigment Black Ink, CL-646/CL-646XL: Dye-Based Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4"x6", 5"x5" Square, 5"x7", 8"x10", Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning; Line Scanning Speed, Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7" (A4/Letter).
- Other Features: 1.5" Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS3160 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden9 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu; MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.2" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 5.8" (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2" (L) x 21.8" (W) x 5.8" (H).
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS3160 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon TS3160 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TS3160 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3160 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TS3160 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TS3160 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TR7560 Driver and Software Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks