Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to find smart technology, excellent printing, and seamless connectivity? Canon PIXMA TS8140 All-In-One is the solution, with small but attractive with beautiful square styling, this six original ink All-In-One gives smart wireless and cloud connectivity and an auto-tilt panel with a 10.8cm touchscreen - so you can provide excellent photos and brief text documents in moments. Print beautifully vibrant borderless 4x6” photos in 17 seconds thanks to cutting-edge technology which combine a new Photo Blue for more beautiful aspect.
|Canon PIXMA TS8140|
Canon TS8140 printer using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy gives you seamless wireless printing from your smartphone, tablet, PC or Wi-Fi enabled camera. With comfort for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and the Canon PRINT app, you’ll always be ready to find the most suitable way to run off your documents (Bluetooth print and the scan is only available on Android devices). PIXMA Cloud Link enables you to print from favorite social networking sites and different cloud services. Or, of course, print instantly from USB cable or also memory card applying the built-in SD slot.
Although you do have two more ink tanks to install, setting up one of these small Pixmas is smooth and fast. The Canon PIXMA TS8140 is small and light enough that carrying it out of the box needs a little effort. Once you plug it in and apply it on, animated displays for loading paper and placing the ink cartridges walk you within each process. And it’s detailed to the point that, as you connect each cartridge, the display tells you which ones you’ve linked and which cartridge slots on the printhead carriage are still empty.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 17 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: PGI-480 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-481 Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-480 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), CLI-481 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs, Fine Art Paper Support.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
- Other Features: 4.3 LCD Touchscreen, 6-Color Individual Ink System with Photo Blue Ink, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS8140 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only)Network Tool, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu; MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 14.7 (W) x 12.8 (D) x 5.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 14.7 (W) x 14.2 (D) x 5.5 (H).
- Weight: 14.2 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon TS8140 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TS8140 Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon TS8140 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TS8140 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TS8140 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.1 (Mac)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Mac)|
|Canon TS8140 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver and Software Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks