Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF232w is a little office document printing and compatibility with the wireless connection. The features of this printer are Print, copy, and scan from a PC, smartphone or tablet with this expert multifunction mono laser printer for home and small offices. You can save more time, and also work quick. With Quick First-Print, the printer wakes of sleep mode and begins printing in a moment, through the speedy 23ppm saves you productive.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF232w|
Canon MF232w All-in-One Cartridges produce superb mono text documents and images. Experience consistent honesty and quality with just an individual cartridge change. The printer’s ECO reports give it simple to monitor and track usage, while Auto Off and decreased power consumption modes help save your carbon footprint to a minimum. Supercharge productivity for small businesses and home offices will enjoy the fast, good mono print quality, LCD display, and print, copy and scan choices of this Wi-Fi network printer.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF232w prints received are clean and dense with well-formed text characters, thanks to the default 600dpi print resolution. It also represents greyscale graphics well, with some signs of banding or stippling, though several colors in originals are sometimes reproduced with very related grey tones. Copy of the flatbed saw further degradation in greyscale copies, but this is most common on mono laser all-in-ones. Our photo test printed well, with complete detail in darker areas to be ready to see what was operating on.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF217w Driver and Software Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Specifications:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 23 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Approx: 6.0 seconds or less.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Advanced Space features Google Cloud Print Ready iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Copy Speed: Single sided: Up to 23 ppm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9.0 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo, Text/Photo (High speed), Photo, Text.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 999 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 3 sec/page (300x300dpi), Single sided colour: 4 sec/page (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA, ICA.
- Max. Scan width: 216mm.
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG.
- Media handling
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 1-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Colour paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Bond paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Media sizes
- Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Envelop (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 210 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Index card, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 163 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m².
- Interface & Software
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6), IPP, IPPS.
- Scan: WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6).
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(mDNS) DHCP, Auto IP DHCPv6 (IPv6), BOOTP, RARP.
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6), HTTP, HTTPS, SNTP.
- Security (wired): IP/Mac address filtering, IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, SSL (HTTPS/IPPS).
- Security (wireless): WEP(64/128 bit), WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(AES).
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Toner Status Tool.
- General features
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 500 - 2,000 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 15,000 pages per month.
- Memory: 256MB.
- Control Panel: 5 lines B&W LCD.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 390 mm x 371 mm x 312 mm.
- Installation Space (W x D x H): 590 mm x 796 mm x 722 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 10.2 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.2 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.1 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7 (Windows)|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|[Windows 64bit] MF237w/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] MF237w/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.2)|
|[Mac] MF Printer Driver User's Guide (V10.9.0)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF212w Driver and Software Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks