Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The sleek and smart, complete black design of the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 gives it an original multifunctional laser 3-in-1. There’s a high-quality mono printer, scanner, and copier in one space-saving device. Quick and economical to operate, this eye-catching small invention provides efficiently on the desktop. It is ideal for personal or small, and home office users who need higher than just a printer and are seeming to save time and money.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF3010|
This printer is easy to use; you can run the Canon MF3010 from the convenience of your chair. This printer gives you comfortable access to all the features you want without having to reach the device, saving you time and energy. Be assured of highly professional laser prints with up to 1200 x 600 dpi improved print resolution. There’s short waiting time for documents, with a mono printing output speed of 18 ppm. Canon’s Quick First-Print technologies also involve a quick First Print Out Time of 7.8 seconds.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 manages the way in energy performance, without settling on performance – enabling you to save money as well as decrease your carbon footprint. The multifunctional device is Energy Star obedient with a Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) of 0.6 kWh. In sleep mode, it only uses 1.4 watts of energy. For maintenance-free control and a continuous high-quality output, all necessary parts are placed in the same small cartridge. This All-In-One cartridge, containing toner, drum and washing parts, is quickly and cleanly replaced in moments. Apply an Authentic Canon Laser Cartridge, and your multifunctional device is as high as new.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 18 ppm (A4).
- Printing Method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 400 dpi.
- Copy Speed: Up to 18 ppm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 12 seconds or less.
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy Modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo.
- Other Features: 2 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Paper Input (Standard): 150-sheet tray.
- Paper Output: 100-sheet.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index Card.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed.
- Software and Printer Management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Dimensions with Trays (W x D x H): 372 mm x 276 mm x 254 mm.
- Installation Space (W x D x H): 572 mm x 632 mm x 608 mm.
- Weight: 8.2 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X Version 10.4.9 - 10.7.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.5.1|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.4.0|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.2 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.1 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7 (Windows)|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.70|
|[Windows 2000] i-SENSYS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)|
|ScanGear Ver.1.50 for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC]|
|[Windows] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.2)|
|[Mac] ScanGear MF User's Guide (V2.10.0)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks