Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 printer is created for small offices in a requirement of a little multipurpose device that can help improve workgroup productivity while giving professional-grade outputs. The MF3220 provides printing, scanning, and copying as regular features, with maximum resolutions up to 600x600 dpi for copies and prints and up to 9600 dpi (improved) for scanned pictures.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF3220|
The Canon MF3220 all-in-one is fashionable, featuring a modern design that is not expected of multifunction lasers. It has a flatbed scanner concealed by a protecting lid, with the control panel reaching the top panel. There is a single-sheet bypass slot for supporting alternative media types into the device, while the standard input tray can manage a maximum of 250 sheets of plain paper.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 utilizes only a separate black toner cartridge with the manufacturer code EP-27. A blinking light on the control panel shows low toner level. Network connectivity is given as an option, but the printer has a standard USB interface. Output quality is apparently the primary benefit of the i-SENSYS MF3220. It creates high-resolution outputs when printing, copying or scanning. Optional upgrades give good options for extra features, such as the network server, and fax option, through various competing devices have those with regular features.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Laser Flatbed All-In-One
- Available Functions: Print, Scan, and Copy
- Paper Scanning Type: Flatbed
- Printing Method: Mono Laser Beam Printing
- Print Speed: 20 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Memory: 32MB
- Cartridges: EP-27 Cartridge
- Paper Capacity: 250 sheets
- Paper Size: A4, LTR, LGL, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-5)
- Printing Width: 216mm
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes (Cartridge yield - approx 3125 pages)
- Scanner Type: Colour CIS
- Scanner Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24bit/24bit (in/out)
- Greyscale Gradation: 8bit
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- OCR Bundle: Yes
- Copier Functions
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Modes: Text, Photo, Text & Photo
- Copy Speed: 20 copies per minute
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies
- Zoom Ratio: 50-200%
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Less than 11 seconds
- Other Features: 2-on-1 Copy, First warm up time less than 8 secs
- PC Interface & Software
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Software Supported OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Weight: Approx. 11 kg
- Power Source/Power Consumption: AC 200 - 240V, 50-60Hz
Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X Version 10.4.9 - 10.7.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|[Windows 64bit] MF3240/MF3220/MF3228 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] MF3220/MF3228 MFDrivers (CARPS / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 64bit] MF Drivers (x64 Edition)|
|MF Drivers (Windows)|
|Advanced Instruction Guide (pdf)|
|Basic Instruction Manual (pdf)|
|Software Guide (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks