Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 gives an intelligent all-in-one print answer for the small office, with print output speeds up to 20ppm with improved 600 x 1200 dpi resolution. Supply genuine laser toner cartridges (2.5k pages) that have been rigorously examined below ISO standards to print out all page of their stated yield. Scan color documents and photos instantly into your application, to email or to PDF for complete scanning service. The USB2.0 Hi-Speed interface advances up picture transmission within the multifunctional and your PC.
The Canon MF3228 all-in-one is smart, featuring a modern design that is not expected of multifunction lasers. It has a flatbed scanner covered by a shielding lid, with the control panel reaching the top board. There is a separate-sheet bypass slot for feeding alternative media models into the device, while the standard input tray can manage a maximum of 250 sheets of plain paper. The Canon MF-3220 uses only a single black toner cartridge with the corporation code EP-27. A blinking light on the control panel shows low toner level. Network connectivity is given as an option, but the device has a regular USB interface.
Only replace the All-in-One cartridge, including toner and all necessary parts, and your Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 is as high as new. Switch cartridges in seconds and help from the continuous high-quality output. Genuine Canon toner has been created and engineered to deliver exceptional print quality when utilized as part of the Canon print system. Fast melt technology and on-demand fusing functionality imply you can benefit from the first print performance that lowers your energy charges and cuts print waste by delivering perfect output every time.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Laser Flatbed All-In-One
- Available Functions: Print, Scan, and Copy
- Paper Scanning Type: Flatbed
- Printing Method: Mono Laser Beam Printing
- Print Speed: 20 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Memory: 32MB
- Cartridges: EP-27 Cartridge
- Paper Capacity: 250 sheets
- Paper Size: A4, LTR, LGL, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-5)
- Printing Width: 216mm
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes (Cartridge yield - approx 3125 pages)
- Scanner Type: Colour CIS
- Scanner Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24bit/24bit (in/out)
- Greyscale Gradation: 8bit
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- OCR Bundle: Yes
- Copier Functions
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Modes: Text, Photo, Text & Photo
- Copy Speed: 20 copies per minute
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies
- Zoom Ratio: 50-200%
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Less than 11 seconds
- Other Features: 2-on-1 Copy, First warm up time less than 8 secs
- PC Interface & Software
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Software Supported OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Weight: Approx. 11 kg
- Power Source/Power Consumption: AC 200 - 240V, 50-60Hz
Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X Version 10.4.9 - 10.7.x - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF3228 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|[Windows 64bit] MF3240/MF3220/MF3228 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] MF3220/MF3228 MFDrivers (CARPS / ScanGear)|
|[Windows XP 32bit] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf17|
|[Windows 32bit] Tool Box Ver.22.214.171.124.mf18|
|Advanced Instruction Guide (pdf)|
|Basic Instruction Manual (pdf)|
|Software Guide (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks