Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 laser printer is high if you want to print much of documents, but you also require the performance of genuine Canon Printer Toner Cartridges if you wish to standards to meet the productivity on the suggestion. These authentic Canon toners have been specially formulated to work in combination with Canon printer technology, implying that you will get the best possible guarantee of excellent printing output and high levels of fertility.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF4010|
Genuine Canon toners will also offer the most long-lasting results, assuring that fading or general bad standards will not suggest you have to repeat print documents in the future. Canon MF4010 Multifunction Printer Toner Cartridges can deliver outstanding results on a whole host of various media types, and once printed on fitting quality materials, can offer documents which will last for multiple years to come.
Once you see the superior performance and productivity on offer from these genuine toners, it is simple to see that they actually provide much higher value in the long-term. This is because there on Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 is no wastage because of bad-quality results and no low print yields to anxious about.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 20 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT.
- Print margins: 6 mm-top and bottom, 5 mm-left and right.
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Copy Speed: Up to 20 cpm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo.
- Double-sided copying: 1-sided to 2-sided (Manual).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. scan width: 216 mm.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet tray, 1-sheet manual feed slot.
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed.
- Software and printer management: Omni Page SE, Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Control panel: 16 characters x 2 lines.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 532 mm x 303 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 590 mm (W) x 830 mm (D).
- Weight: Approx 12.4 kg.
- Cartridges: Cartridge FX10 (2,000 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|CQue TGZ Driver (Linux)|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Update program for printer drivers|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4018/MF4010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4018/MF4010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)|
|CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10|
|MF Drivers (Windows 32-bit)|
|MF Drivers (x64 Edition for Windows 64-bit)|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.8.1|
|[Windows XP 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf17|
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf12|
|ScanGear for Mac OS X|
|Advanced Instruction Guide (pdf)|
|Basic Instruction Manual (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.14.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF3220 Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks