Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 is mostly the same device as the Canon i-SENSYS MF4120 only it gives higher print resolutions of up to 2400x600 dpi, which involves crisper, better quality prints. The copier retains a maximum resolution of up to 600x600 dpi, while the scanner can still be produced to the highest resolution of up to 1200x2400 dpi. The i-SENSYS MF4140 laser printer can provide monochrome documents at a rate of 20 ppm, which is the same rate as the early model. In addition to higher print resolutions, the printer also gives fax abilities.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF4140|
The Canon MF4140 printer offers agreement with both Windows and Mac computers, while the device also carries a wide variety of print media. The scanner provides close to original duplicates, plus the software package that arrives with the unit offers excellent programs for developing print, copy, scan, and fax features. The MF4140 is a significant increase in early Canon MFPs, but this series still requires wireless connectivity and does not carry color printing.
The control panel still remains on the outstanding board in front of the flatbed scanner. The fax element has a 33.6 kbps modem, while the paper tray gives a maximum capacity of up to 250 pages. The increasing of an auto-duplexer also makes the Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 all-in-one printer an excellent option for office users.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF4018 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 20 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT.
- Print margins: 6 mm-top and bottom, 5 mm-left and right.
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Copy Speed: Up to 20 cpm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo.
- Double-sided copying: 1-sided to 2-sided (Manual).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. scan width: 216 mm.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet tray, 1-sheet manual feed slot.
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed.
- Software and printer management: Omni Page SE, Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Control panel: 16 characters x 2 lines.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 532 mm x 303 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 590 mm (W) x 830 mm (D).
- Weight: Approx 12.4 kg.
- Cartridges: Cartridge FX10 (2,000 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Update program for printer drivers|
|CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS: 10.5/10.11/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.8.1|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.00|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.90|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.80|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.70|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4150/MF4140/MF4120 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4150/MF4140/MF4120 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.7.0|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.70|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.6.0|
|MF Drivers for Windows 32-bit|
|MF Drivers (x64 Edition) Windows|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf18|
|NetSpot Device Installer v3.2.3(r3202) for Mac|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v10.14.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks