Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Nowadays everyone in your workgroup can get the comfort of print, fax, copy and color scan functionality. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn is small, and simple-to-use multifunctional pieces finance prices and save on office area. Speed up your workflow with fertile printing and copying at a speedy 22 ppm/cpm. An improved print resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi delivers professional laser output for all your work, with excellent text and beautiful graphics.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn|
There’s no serving or spending time thanks to Quick First-Print technologies. With the moment warm-up, the device springs into activity the instant you want it. The Canon MF4370dn uses just 3 watts in sleep mode, assuring energy efficiency. Decreased paper usage also helps protect the conditions. The i-SENSYS MF4370dn All-in-One cartridge gives maintenance-free control and continuous high-quality output. Just replace the small cartridge - including toner, drum and cleaning parts - with an Authentic Canon Laser Cartridge plus your multifunctional is as high as new.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn printer can assist you instantly scan color documents and photos - with up to 9600 x 9600 dpi resolution - and save in several file formats. Scan immediately to PDF to speed up your workflow and create useful, searchable PDFs. Bundled OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software converts printed text into editable electronic documents, without the trouble of retyping. Fax documents fast and efficiently thankfulness to the Super G3 fax modem.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF4350d Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Specifications:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 22ppm Mono Print.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing.
- Printer Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Double Sided Printing (Duplex): Yes, Automatic.
- Print Method: Mono laser beam printing.
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi Scan.
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced: 9600 x 9600dpi Scan.
- Scan Facility Present: Yes.
- Scanner Bit Depth: 24-bit color.
- Scanner Scaling: Grayscale 256.
- Scanner Type: A4 Flatbed.
- Copy Speed Monochrome: 22ppm Mono Copy.
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge: 50 to 200 in 1% increments% Copy.
- Copier Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Copy.
- Copy Facility Present: Yes.
- Copy First Page: 9 Seconds.
- Speed Dials: 107-speed dials.
- Fax Speed: 33.6Kbps Fax.
- Transmit and Receive Memory: 256pages.
- Fax Facility Present: Yes.
- Fax Forwarding: Yes.
- Group Dials: 8 (max. 50 locations).
- Interface Type(s): USB & Network.
- Network Ready: Yes.
- Media Handling
- Paper Trays: 2.
- Paper Handling Input 1: 250 Sheet Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 35 Sheet ADF.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Yes.
- Maximum Copies: 99.
- Maximum Paper Size: Legal.
- Media Supported: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Paper Handling Output: 100 Sheet.
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Executive.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4370dn Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4380dn/MF4370dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4380dn/MF4370dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11|
|Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.8.1|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.8.1|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.00|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.90|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.80|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.70|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.7.0|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.70|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.6.0|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.60|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.40|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.31|
|ScanGear Ver.1.50 for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC]|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.20|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.10|
|Canon UFR II Printer Driver v2.43 for Macintosh|
|ScanGear Ver.1.51 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7|
|Canon UFR II / UFR II LT Printer Driver v2.35 for Macintosh|
|ScanGear Ver.1.50 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.220.127.116.11.mf18|
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf12|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF4340d Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks