Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to buy a high-performance laser printer that gives excellent output, beautiful quality, and quick print speeds? Take a look at the Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx, a multifunction laser printer that’s been initially produced for the demands and requirements of small businesses. With an array of connectivity choices and fantastic build quality, the MF729Cx promises to be a good workhorse printer capable of satisfying the needs of any small business.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx|
Nevermore be left waiting for printouts again with the Canon MF729Cx. Uniting a 14.5-second first-page rate with print speeds of up to 20ppm in full-color and mono, this Canon multifunction printer is as durable as it is functional providing the total workforce to complete a variety of printing tasks without delay. Each of these functions is exceptionally easy to access thanks to the printer’s handy LCD screen, so you can quickly determine your expected capacity or input bespoke printer choices.
With the Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx printer, you’ll experience the same no-hassle event whether you’re in or out of the office, and run on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Full support for Android, iOS, Google Cloud Print, Touch & Print (NFC) and Wi-Fi deliver you complete freedom to control how and where you want. The free Canon PRINT Business app (iOS/Android) makes all these choices effortlessly available on-the-go and lets you directly pair and print from NFC-compatible devices. For added peace of mind, the Secure Print Function enables you to print classified documents using a PIN code – also when printing of your mobile devices.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Specifications:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm colour and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm colour and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy speed: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm colour and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm colour and mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Black Approx. 15.5 seconds or less, Colour Approx. 16.2 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 20ipm (300x600dpi), Single sided colour: 20ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided mono: 10ipm (300x600dpi), Double sided colour: 10ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool, iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralised management of a fleet of devices, eMaintenance: embedded RDS allows remote eMaintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management, and remote diagnostics.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Control panel: 8.9 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 430 mm x 484 mm x 479 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 674 mm x 1,327 mm x 851 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 31 Kg.
- Cartridges: Cartridge 718 Black (3,400 pages), Cartridge 718 Cyan (2,900 pages), Cartridge 718 Magenta (2,900 pages), Cartridge 718 Yellow (2,900 pages), Cartridge 718 Black VP (6,800 pages).
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.26|
|PPD files V4.26 for Mac OS: 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|PS MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.2 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.2 (Windows)|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.1 (Windows)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.1|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) for Unix|
|SQue Driver (Text Mode) for Unix|
|CQue TGZ Driver (Linux 32/64-bit)|
|CQue RPM Driver (Linux 64-bit)|
|CQue RPM Driver (Linux 32-bit)|
|CQue DEB Driver (Linux 64-bit)|
|CQue DEB Driver (Linux 32-bit)|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|[Windows] i-SENSYS MF729Cx/MF728Cdw/MF724Cdw/MF628Cw/MF623Cn Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.2|
|[Win&Mac] MF729Cx/MF728Cdw/MF724Cdw/MF628Cw/MF623Cn e-Manual|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks