Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Mono laser all-in-ones created for the SOHO market have been hesitant to give wireless connection, but Canon has regarded up to the standard with the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w. A brief, four-way multifunction device, with fax abilities as well as print, copy, and scan, it can connect flexibly through USB, 10/100 Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. Although it’s quite a great device, it has a small footprint, thanks to its capability to give in its control panel, paper tray, and output paper pause.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w|
Paper-save copy is a step of automatically scanning two or four pages and printing them shrunk onto a single page. This is really helpful, though not as paper saving as a two-up or four-up printability, as you want the full A4 document to scan in the beginning place. Luckily, the Canon MF4780w printer allows this over in its driver. You can print wirelessly from a smartphone or tablet to this printer, using Canon’s new Mobile Printing App, which is a free download.
Canon considers the Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w at 23ppm, which is a very moderate speed. Under examination, we got very close to this, with the highest rate of 19.7ppm from the 20-page text print. The five-page tests gave 15.0ppm and 13.6ppm for the text and text and graphics documents, sequentially. A 15 x 10cm photo at an A4 sheet got only 10s. The print quality of those quick prints is excellent, with black text getting out exceptionally sharp and great-defined.
You might also like: Canon i-SENSYS MF4750 Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Specifications:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 23ppm Mono Print.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Printer Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Scan.
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced: 9600 x 9600dpi Scan.
- Scan Facility Present: Yes.
- Scanner Bit Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Scanner Type: A4 Colour Image Scanner.
- Copy Speed Monochrome: 23ppm Mono Copy.
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge: 25-400% in 1% increments Copy.
- Copier Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Copy.
- Copy Facility Present: Yes.
- Fax Facility Present: Yes.
- Interface Type(s): USB, Network & Wireless.
- Media Handling
- Media Supported: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Paper Size: A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 127mm to Max. 216 x 356mm.
- Emulations: UFRII-LT.
- Software Included: Printer driver, Scanner driver, MF Toolbox, Presto! PageManager.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 - 10.6.x or later - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.5.1|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.4.0|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.10.0 [Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.9.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac OS: 10.7]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.11.0 for Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4780w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.11.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]|
|Fax Driver [Mac OS:10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4780w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.8.1|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS: 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] AddressBook Tool Ver.184.108.40.206 (i-SENSYS MF4780w)|
|[Mac] MF4890dw/MF4870dn/MF4780w/MF4750/MF4730 e-Manual|
|[Windows] MF4890dw/MF4870dn/MF4780w/MF4750/MF4730 e-Manual|
Also, update a driver: Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 Driver Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks